Why We Learn Statistics, Significance Of The Video (Coursework Sample)
A two page double-spaced paper, times new roman, 12pt font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch this video about statistics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piSCkkSvoMo&feature=related
THEN ----- Write an "Exit" paper, use the following questions to help you with your paper
1. What is statistics?
2. What is the importance of statistics?
3. Why do we learn statistics?
4. Briefly summarize the significance of the video?
5. How could you apply the contents of this course to your work? How is this course beneficial to your major? Work? Future work?
Statistics is a part of Mathematics that entails collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting facts or data in numerical form. Statistics may also be the numbers or facts themselves.
Importance of Statistics
Statistics gives us information about the world we live in and what happens in it. This information includes the rate of unemployment, what kinds of social and health services are needed in our communities and best places to set up businesses. Statistics also help us to know what happens around us, to guide the economy and to evaluate how the government is performing. Statistics are also used by accountants in their work. For example, creating projections for the next fiscal year. Most states use them in the budget making process and determining the cost of living of their citizens. Analytical chemists also use statistics in solving problems. Business people use statistics to enable them to make decisions that relate to their businesses.
Why we Learn Statistics
Economics is largely dependent on statistics. Statistics are used in the preparation of national income accounts. When doing economic research, statistical methods are relevant in collecting and analyzing data. Statistical methods are also used in the testing of hypothesis. Statistics also help us to deter
- Mathematics Economics Coursework Analytical Exercise AssignmentDescription: As an analytical exercise, there is no page requirement for this write-up. It is to be however long it needs to be for you to clearly and accurately address the needs of the assignment....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |
- International Economics ExamDescription: International Economics Exam Coursework...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |
- Homework From Econ 1740 Questions AssignmentDescription: How does the land/labor ratio affect labor productivity in an agrarian economy? and land productivity? The land/labor ratio affects the agrarian economy because this affects agriculture as the economy is farm based....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |