Coursework: Answer The Question About Economic Development (Coursework Sample)
Just read the paper that teacher give us and answer the question.source..
It is essential for a government to come up with proper policies that will ensure that there is a sustainable economic growth through the eradication of poverty and adequate income distribution in the nation (Powell). The Republic of Goata government is required to intervene through an increase in minimum wage, enhance income tax and invest in education. Government intervention is aimed at providing a steady social and economic growth.
Increase of minimum wage
The policy aims at ensuring that low-income earners have an increased amount of compensation from private or public employers (Fuentes-Nieva & Galasso).
* The income makes it possible for individuals to handle the needs of the family.
* Enhancement of minimum wage increases the motivation of employees in an organization and economic gro
- ECON 1740: Your State Bank of Utah Problem SetDescription: Considering the structure of the YSBU, it is clear that it is a fractional reserve type of bank. This is evidenced by the fact that all its deposits are backed by no cash....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |
- Fed Watch: The Fate Of The Interest RatesDescription: This article is quite informative on matters to do with the fate of the interest rates. The author, Timothy Duy, explains that there is a high probability of witnessing a hawkish hike in the interest rates....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |
- Homework From Econ 1740 Questions AssignmentDescription: How does the land/labor ratio affect labor productivity in an agrarian economy? and land productivity? The land/labor ratio affects the agrarian economy because this affects agriculture as the economy is farm based....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Coursework |