Module 4 Discussion Post Assignment: Habitat For Humanity (Coursework Sample)
A leader must develop and outline the organization's mission, vision, strategies, and goals and communicate these to employees, stakeholders, the public, and regulatory agencies, to name a few.
- Research an organization with a mission and vision that is meaningful to you.
- Provide a summary of the mission and vision here in the discussion.
- Explain why you believe the mission, vision, strategies, and goals of your selected organization contribute to its success.
Please make sure your initial post and two required response posts are substantive. A substantive post answers the questions presented completely, asks an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic, or answers a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor.source..
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity is an organization that brings people together to build homes and communities for others. Their mission statement reflects the beliefs of its members and stakeholders to ensure that everyone has a shelter. Their mission is putting God's love into action through helping other people have a roof over their heads. Their vision statement aims at ensuring everyone in the world has a decent home and a community they can trust and believe in.
This organization was founded to pool resources and channel them to people and communities around the world who need them the most. People displaced by wars, natural calamities or fate left them homeless on the streets. The organization builds s
- Unit III Management Coursework Writing AssignmentDescription: The Theory of Comparative Advantage is an economic law referring to the ability of any given economic actor to produce goods and services at a lower opportunity cost than other economic actors...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Video Case: The Chief Executive Officer Of Gravity PaymentsDescription: If you were the VP of Human Resources, what factors would you need to consider prior to making a change this significant in your organization?...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Chain ManagementDescription: The type of documents that are included in a suite of e-procurement tools. What are the various challenges involved in implementing e-procurement tools...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |