Mission, Vision, Strategies And Goals: Crown Castle Cell Tower Company (Coursework Sample)
A leader must develop and outline the organization's mission, vision, strategies, and goals and communicate these to employees, stakeholders, the public, and regulatory agencies, to name a few.
· Research an organization with a mission and vision that is meaningful to you.
· Provide a summary of the mission and vision here in the discussion.
· Explain why you believe the mission, vision, strategies, and goals of your selected organization contribute to its success.
I would like to do mine on Crown Castle, cell tower company. Call if you need any details from me, I work for them.
Mission, Vision, Strategies, and Goals
Crown Castle Cell Tower Company
Crown Castle was established in 1994 and is headquartered in Houston, U.S.A. The company focuses on providing wireless carrier infrastructure that helps individuals to be connected and run their businesses.
The mission statement of the company regards the delivery of high-level customer service to the clients at all times (Jamil, 2005). The company strives to be an integral partner to the customers as it helps them to grow efficient and ubiquitous wireless networks. The strategy of the company focuses on increasing the long-term shareholder value. The company could achieve this by translating the anticipated future growths in the core site rental business to the growth of operation results by each share. Furthermo
- Critical Thinking: The 10 Characteristics Of Effective LeadershipDescription: hoose one of the following two assignments to complete this week. Do not do both assignments. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Module 6 Discussion Post: Maslow's Hierarchy of NeedsDescription: Although academic research is an important aspect of organizational leadership, its influence can only be assessed once ideas are put into practice and applied in a workplace....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Leadership and communication Writing Assignment PaperDescription: Do you believe the way leaders communicate depends on their age or generation? Explain why you agree or disagree with this statement. How does your viewpoint align with what you read in the Generation Matters article?...1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |