Part B: Houston Clothes Store Market Plan, Statement of Goals (Research Paper Sample)
In Assignment 2, using the same company from Assignment 1, you will focus on the companysource..
Houston Clothes Store Market PlanNameInstitutional AffiliationDate
Houston Clothes Store Market Plan
Statement of Marketing Goal
Houston Clothes store aims to provide the residents of Houston with fashionable clothes that they can be able to wear and walk comfortably. Our clothes are fashionable, and they will give the customer a sense of prestige when they are walking through other well-known brands. We are focused to ensure that we meet the needs of our clients.
Objectives of Houston Clothes Store Market plan
* Raise awareness to the residents of Houston about our products.
* To increase the sales of our products in Toronto.
* To target new customers.
* To grow the share of our business in the clothes selling market.
* Build a stronger brand name for the company
* To increase the sales obtained by the company in each year.
* To enhance good customer relationships.
Description of Customer and their Needs
Men, women, and children in Houston have difficulties in gaining access to fashionable clothes. There is a difficulty in the dressing mode of the people of Houston, and as a result, the people stick to the outdated dressing modes. On one side, men are greatly affected due to the lack of fashionable shops in Houston that can be able to meet their needs CITATION Oak14 \l 1033 (Oaklander, 2014). Women also have difficulties in gaining access to modern clothes since the clothes that are available in the stores are the largest sizes, and they are not tailored to meet the needs of the customers.
Target Market Profile
There are over 2million people who stay in Huston City CITATION Gig12 \l 1033 (Giglio, 2012). Houston is a place where there is political stability, and the environment is good for the business to thrive. Besides, another significant aspect of the population of Houston is that the city keeps on expanding and in such a way the target market of our product will also increase. 49.8% of the total population in Houston is made up of female persons CITATION And12 \l 1033 (Anderson, 2012). Such a population will act as a good target market for our fashionable clothes given that most of the women like shopping and they always like to keep up with fashion so that they cannot be left behind. They will always visit our store to check out a new fashion of clothes that are in town.
Our main competitors are the various fashion clothing stores that were long established in Houston. Such stores were built long ago, and they have already built their brand names, and they are well-known by the residen
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to goal:
- The Goal: Supply Chain, Management Of Constraints In A FirmDescription: According to TOK how should bottlenecks be managed in the system? Provide examples from changes made to the way heat treat and NCX-10 were scheduled/prioritize?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Book Report |
- Your Career: Opportunities And Steps To Achieve Your GoalsDescription: Design new IT solutions as well as modify and improve current systems in an organization with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- National and State Health Goals: Key Health DeterminantsDescription: Review the article “A Population Health Framework for Setting National and State Health Goals,” focusing on population health determinants....1 page/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |