The Paleolithic Era and its Significance (Coursework Sample)
3. Using ONLY the Frankforter textbook as reference, compose a paragraph in which you identify and give the significance of ONE of the following terms:
Egyptian Old Kingdom
Your response should consist of a single, well-crafted paragraph. Three to five sentences should suffice. Try to use your own words as much as possible. Indeed, Turnitin.com will evaluate your paragraph for its originality. You may only use the assigned reading for this assignment. DO NOT CONSULT ANY OUTSIDE SOURCES (For example, The Internet)!!!
4. Properly CITE where in the Frankforter textbook you obtained your information using MLA format parenthetical citation. e. g. (Frankforter 231)
5. Be sure to create an MLA format “Works Cited” page. It will almost certainly contain only one entry.
The Paleolithic Era and its Significance
Frankforter and Spellman define the Paleolithic era as the era of the first widespread of technology (54). Even though humans did not have advanced technology witnessed today, the society in the Paleolithic Era utilized simple tools to hunt and gather food. The primar
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The Elements Of The Trinity TriangleDescription: The source presents information about the triangle of Trinity and how it abides through Sylvester who is the universal pope and supreme pontiff. ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | History | Coursework |
- IndiaToday. Donald Trump Speech. History Discussion. CourseworkDescription: On August 22, 2017, India Today published US President Donald Trump’s speech on the relationship of the United States with Afghanistan and Pakistan. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | History | Coursework |
- Executive Branch Profiles. George W. Bush. History CourseworkDescription: The principal foreign policy by President George W. Bush was the Bush National Security Strategy. The strategy, made public in September 2002, aimed at protecting and defending American citizens and its interests both abroad and home....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | History | Coursework |