Formal Outline Health, Medicine, Nursing Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Construct a formal outline of the speech(ATTACHED). See the provided information below that explains a formal outline and provides you with a template as well.
Guide to Formal Outlining
I. The outline should be in sentence form.
A. That means that each section of the outline must be a complete sentence
B. Each part may only have one sentence in it.
II. Each Roman numeral should be a main section of the speech.
A. Capital letters are main points of the thesis.
1. Numbers are sub-points under the capital letters.
2. Little letters are sub-points under the numbers.
B. Sub-points need to correspond with the idea it is under.
1. This means that capital letters refer to the idea in roman numerals.
2. This means that numbers refer to the idea in the capital letter.
III. All sub-points should be indented the same.
A. This means that all of the capital letters are indented the same.
B. All numbers are indented the same.
IV. No sub-point stands alone.
A. Every A must have a B.
B. Every 1 must have a 2.
C. You don’t need to have a C or a 3, but you can.
D. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Formal Speech Outline
Formal Speech Outline
Attention Getter: What roles do medical coders and assistants play in a hospital setting?
Credibility Statement: Medical assistants handle clinical and administrative activities to make work easy for physicians in their offices, while coders use unique codes for every medical procedure or diagnosis to facilitate proper data recording.
Thesis Statement: Despite medical assistants and coders being among the best job positions in the healthcare sector, being a medical coder has always been my dream since it aligns with my skill sets and gives me various opportunities to advance my career.
Medical coders hold significant responsibilities or tasks, which is the reason why they must be highly skilled individuals.
These specialists obtain pre-authorization for specific medical procedures.
They check benefit verification and eligibility for hospitalization and treatment (Coynecollege.edu, 2020).
Medical coders review patient information to ensure that they are complete and accurate.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to freedom of speech:
- How emotions work Literature & Language Speech PresentationDescription: Emotions are an inseparable part of the way human being interact, feel, communicate, and make sense of different phenomenon or experiences. You can find as many definitions of emotions as you may desire. To be more specific, I would say that emotion is culturally defined (Serrat 330)....3 pages/≈825 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Criminal case search and some key definitions. Law Description: The First Amendment of the United States of America (USA) safeguards the freedom of press, speech, and religion. In particular, it was established in 1971, together with nine other amendments that constitute the country’s Bill of Rights...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |
- Nazi Parade. Social Sciences. Research Paper. AssignmentDescription: There are many instances where political leaders are faced with the dilemma of protecting free speech. However, leaders need to have a way of resolving the dilemma....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |