Written Response. Social media marketing. Business Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Social media (broadly defined as online communities and forums, blogs, and social networks) has allowed marketers to establish a public voice and presence on the Web. It also helps give consumers a voice, connect them with their friends and other like-minded consumers, and has given them considerable power over marketers and brands.
Find one company/brand with a social media presence (e.g., facebook, twitter, Google+). For this company, describe the following:
1) Provide a brief description of the brand/product/products. Where are they sold/marketed? What is the target market? (1-2 sentences)
2) Provide your observations of the company’s activities.
A) What platform (e.g., facebook, twitter) does the company use?
B) Are the activities appropriate for the brand?
C) Is there interaction between the brand and consumers and between consumers?
D) How successful are they in terms of number (follower/fans)?
3) Companies can use their presence on social media platforms to pursue various objectives (e.g., spread awareness of brand, encourage adoption of new products/extensions, reinforce customer loyalty, encourage customer referral via social networks). Based upon your observations above, what do you think your company/brand is trying to accomplish on social media?
Social media marketing
Social media marketing
The use of social media has grown rampantly over the last two decades, brought about by the advent of technology and the introduction of new gadgets with every passing year. This has given the world access to platforms where they can connect, go through content, link with marketers and make informed decisions about the brands they choose. This has also given brands and firms the opportunity to gain favor with the population by linking and appealing to them on these networks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- PEST Elements Matrix Coursework Assignment Description: As given by Trading Economics, the quarterly unemployment rate for the Philippines is 5.2% for the first quarter of 2019, against 5.1% recorded in the previous quarter. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Peer Evaluation Sheet. TWT Concept. Business & Marketing CourseworkDescription: It has two peer's report in the assignment. I'll post the sample of peer evaluation, please use the same form. and the first report is from my group member who is doing the same project with me. the second report is from another group. please let me know if there are any questions...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Progress Report On Owning And Operating A Brewpub In Lancaster, PaDescription: The report highlights the goals of the project what needs to be completed, what has been completed, what needs to be completed, problems encountered and the expected dates of completion....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |