Drama Argument Analysis. A Doll’s House. Annotated Bibliography (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
Essay prompt is attached on a document. I will also ask for you to write the research paper in a separate order but the annotated bibliography is due first. Please use this play to write the essay and find sources: "A Doll’s House" link: https://www(dot)gutenberg(dot)org/files/2542/2542-h/2542-h.htm
Annotated bibliography assignment Instructions: Describe the preliminary and annotated bibliography process for sources used in “Essay 4-The Research Essay”. Focus on the primary source and apply the questions below after reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing the primary source.
1. Summarize: If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say?
2. Assess: How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography?
3. Reflect: How does it help you shape your argument?
Answer questions 1, 2, & 3 above in one to three paragraphs.
Cima, Gay Gibson. “A Doll House: Based on the Play by Henrik Ibsen (Review).” Theatre Journal, vol. 51, no. 4, 1999, pp. 476–477., doi:10.1353/tj.1999.0077.
According to Gay Gibson Cima, Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House sheds light on the life of Nora Helmer. Just like traditional homemakers, she used to take care of her children and her husband. This reference will help me in my project as it provides many details about how Nora Helmer got tired of her daily routine and what type of changes she wanted to bring in her life (Cima 477).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Annotated Bibliography On Childhood ObesityDescription: Long-term research on parental intervention would be conclusive on the efficiency of parental intervention in the treatment process of obesity in children....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |
- Current Trends And Future Direction Of Blogging And Social MediaDescription: Blogging which is more involving, is growing fast and for those that have the ability to attract millions to their posts, they have massive influence in the cyber space....6 pages/≈1650 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |
- Will Trends, Blogging and Social Media Transform Our Culture?Description: The researcher establishes that blogging offers a new approach for the 21st century academic practices that are characterized by the increased involvement of all stakeholders in the learning process....2 pages/≈550 words | 8 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |