Anthro Final Version Religion & Theology Annotated Bibliography (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
use this article: Henry, R. (2005). ‘Smoke in the hills, gunfire in the valley’: War and peace in
Western Highlands, Papua New Guinea.” Oceania, 75(2), 431-443.
Write a concise annotation that summarizes the central theme and scope of the book or article. Include one or more sentences that (a) evaluate the authority or background of the author, (b) comment on the intended audience, (c) compare or contrast this work with another you have cited, or (d) explain how this work illuminates your bibliography topic.
Henry, R. (2005). ‘Smoke in the Hills, Gunfire in the Valley’: War and Peace in Western Highlands, Papua New Guinea. Oceania, 75(2), 431-443.
Professor Rosita Henry is an anthropologist who has interests in cultural festivals, heritage claims and disputes, land tenure conflicts and relationships between indigenous people and the state. Additionally, she has several research projects with a particular ethnographic focus on people and societies in the tropical north of Australia and Papua New Guinea.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to religion:
- Classism. French Revolution. Religion & Theology EssayDescription: The French revolution is an uprising in France in a period from 1789 to 1814 when the revolutionaries overthrew the monarchy, and it was caused by political, economic and social issues and led to the establishment of France as a republic (Livesey, 2009). It is worth noting that the uprising...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- The Freedom of Real Apologies. Religion & Theology EssayDescription: The conversation is between Krista Tippett and Layli Long Soldire. Krista Tippett is a journalist, an entrepreneur and an author. She has written several books including becoming wise, speaking of faith etc. In 2014, she received an award from the then president, Barack Obama - the National Humanities Medal...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Baptism and the Christian Life Religion & Theology Research PaperDescription: The process of baptism has always been one of the most critical processes in the life of a Christian. It symbolizes rebirth and devotion towards the life of Christ, leading us to the promise of eternal life (Rast Jr.). In the old testament, the apostle Peter has noted the importance of such sacrament...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Research Paper |