International Student At Brandeis, How Would You Enrich The Campus Community? (Admission Essay Sample)
I come from China and the city I live is Shenzhen. I attended a project which is the business proposal of intangible cultural heritage in the summer vacation. It about increases the sale of Nanjing velvet flower and improves the public awareness for the traditional handicraft. At end of the day, our group presented a practical plan and won a certificate.
I apply to Brandeis University as a transfer student.
Currently, I study in a small college in United States.
The major I choose to study is economics.
How I intend to enrich Brandeis campus community
As a student from the far east, I have had several experiences which I would like to share with Brandeis community. Apart from my desire to be an economist, I am also intrigued by classical Chinese art. My curiosity led for it led me to learn how to create Nanjing velvet flower which is not only a dying artistic culture but a subtle way of expression.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to community service:
- Ethical Dilemma. Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: Telling or not telling the truth to terminally ill patients has been a dilemma for health care professionals for many years due to diseases such as cancer which meant certain death. However, as medicine has advanced, there are now different prognoses for various diseases (Punjani, 2013)...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- What Thoughts Or Feelings Does The Photo Evoke?Description: My host parents took the photo, and it features my two friends and I, just after we had completed our community service. We are wearing jackets, and this is a clear indication of the state of the chilly weather when the photo was being taken....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Why i want to become a Police Officer Literature & Language EssayDescription: Law enforcement plays an integral role in the society. Without law enforcement, the society cannot function properly. I want to become a police officer because it would put in a better position to influence the society positively. There are thus a number of reasons why I admire a career in law enforcement...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |