Attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison (Admission Essay Sample)
I am applying to the University of Wisconsin-Madison as a transfer student.
The major I choose is Economics. The alternate major is Business: Finance, Investment and Banking.
Tell us why you would like to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison addition, please include why you are interested in studying the major(s) you have selected. If you selected undecided, please describe your areas of possible academic interest.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison is dedicated to teaching, learning, and research, and I am eager to learn, grown personally and professionally while at the university. I seek to learn, explore the economics and finance related subjects, and I keep myself updated about recent economic events, the financial markets and capital markets I will be well suited. My preferred major is Economics, while the alternate major is Business: Finance, Investment, and Banking. The university offers comprehensive programs in both economics and business, and I seek early career experience being admitted and enrolling in the economics or business program.
Developing critical and logical thinking skills is necessary to meet my goals and achievements, and since economics focuses on making choices where there are limited resources, I hope to understand and play knowledge to make optimal decisions at school and professional life. Quantitative skills are more useful in economics and business more than ever before and are useful in different situations at a time when there is high labor mobility among economics and major business graduates. The University of Wisconsin-Madison prioritizes strong research skills, including those relevant in business and economics, and I hope to gain more knowledge ab
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- How the Past Academic and Personal Success has contributed to my future life in CollegeDescription: Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your success and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education? Education Admission Services - Admission Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Admission Essay |
- Pepperdine admission essay. Education Admission ServicesDescription: I have always had an interest in joining Pepperdine University. About one year ago, I visited and applied for admission into the university for the first time. I was amazed when I visited the university....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Education | Admission Essay |
- College Transfer Statement Research Assignment Description: My passion for financial freedom and independence dates back to my childhood days. Since the days I was a little boy, I developed an insatiable liking for entrepreneurship. My dream of owning a company has seen me change my degree major twice....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Admission Essay |