Hardware Solution: RFP IT & Computer Science Essay (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Type of Paper: Request For Proposal (RFP)
Refer to the following links that explain the RFP process and provide a template that can be modified to suit any situation:
RFP Sample Documents from HIMSS: http://www(dot)himss(dot)org/rfp-sample-documents-0
RFP Template for Health IT: https://www(dot)healthit(dot)gov/sites/default/files/request-for-proposal-template-for-health-information-technology.docx
Select one of your suggested solutions you identified in the EHR Life Cycle Presentation assignment. (Interoperability—is one of the suggested solution)
Develop a 750-1,000-word RFP for an EHR hardware solution that would support the selected solution identified in the EHR Life Cycle Presentation assignment. Take on the vantage point of the informatics director at a facility in need of your solution. Your RFP should include, but not be limited to:
A brief cover letter (100-150 words).
Summary of company's background information.
Contact names/resources for answering questions.
Requirements that the hardware supplier is to support.
Technical requirements -- operating system requirements or network environment/interface needs.
Any supporting document requirements.
The selection process requirements: demonstrations, presentations, testing, install, etc.
The format of this assignment should align with that of a standard RFP.
Hardware Solution: RFP
Request for Proposal:
UCLA Medical Center’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) and
Interoperability Management System
Hardware Solution: RFP
Request for Proposal
To whom it may concern:
About UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center was started in 1919 as a non-profit organization to help millions of people get access to quality health care. The clinic operates as a hospital and a research organization for academies and research institutions seeking to develop cure for millions of people suffering from different sicknesses. The clinic is involved in academic research, treatment, and cure of diseases (UCLA Medical Center, 2018). The goal of UCLA Medical Center is to provide maximum health care to people in need as well as creating a healthy community free from diseases. UCLA is located in Rochester, Minnesota and currently serves a population of more than 1.5 million people across the United States.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to scientific essays:
- 3-1,3-2 & 3-2 students comments Social Sciences EssayDescription: David says that he would never disclose the private information of his clients like relationship status, gender or kind of car driven. He has learned a lot from personal experiences and knows how to handle uncertain situations and make the right decisions. He believes that knowing your clients...1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- General Education and Career Social Sciences EssayDescription: The field that I am currently in is the website designing and development field. A few days ago, I came across a job advert on Monster.com, and it got my attention because the pay package was awesome and the company that was looking for a website designer is reputed in the city....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Definition of Racism Social Sciences Essay ResearchDescription: There are two perspectives of racism that mostly differ depending on the way different authors have defined them. Since racism is a complex social issue, scholars have advanced various perspectives and theories on racism. Perspective offers the correct definition of racism. Critical race theory (CRT)...1 page/≈550 words | 4 Sources | Other | Social Sciences | Essay |