Annotated Bibliography Assignment On The Great Depression (Essay Sample)
You wrote the first half part of my essay, and please Finish the essay. and resources is on the essay that i wrote before. you still got one resource havent use. please use in the essay.source..
Annotated Bibliography: The Great Depression
The great depression marked a historical economic crisis that has lived to be discussed to date. The crisis started in the 1929 up to the year 1939. Several authors have discussed the impact of this economic crisis taking different approaches in discussing the economic crisis. An economic depression is a long period of time in which there is a state of high rate of unemployment and unavailability of banking and financial services as a result of lack of enough credit facilities. It is also characterized by a drop in the level of production and consumption of goods and services.
The great depression experienced in 1930 has a left a landmark upon which modern economists can gaze and draw important lessons and conclusions. Modern day economists relate to the state of matters tracing back to 1929 so that they can prevent the economies from going back to the same state. Although there is still confusion as to what could have caused the great depression, various data has been analyzed and valid conclusions have been drawn to help in the processes of decision making. Notably this crisis affected several nations across the world and its impact was felt in different magnitude. In this paper I will analyze the causes of the great depression, the impact of the great depression and lessons learnt from the great depression.
Lee E. Ohanian. What-or Who-Started the Great Depression? UCLA and Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Feb 20, 2008.
The author has focused on the different circumstances that led to the great depression. Lee has given an economic analysis of the great depression looking at the various polici
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to great gatsby:
- Critical Analysis: Criminal Activities Within The NationsDescription: Securing a nation’s border is one of the most important things to do because borders are used by other nations to carry out criminal activities ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- The Great Stories, American Dream, The Great GatsbyDescription: The Great Gatsby is also a story draws in the reader to look closer upon one’s personality through introspection....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- The American Dream as portrayed in The Great Gatsby by FitzgeraldDescription: Fitzgerald has illustrated American dream by use of several characters to show how elusive the dream has been to some people whilst others are already living it...5 pages/≈1375 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |