Crohn's Disease. Research and write a summary essay Crohn’s Disease (Essay Sample)
1. Research and write a summary essay Crohn’s Disease (minimum 300 words).
2. In your essay be sure to include a Crohn’s Disease general review the normal function of the body organ system(s) effected by the disease, and how this normal function is disrupted by the disease.
3. Introduce ways that the Crohn’s disease is tested for and diagnosed:
4. Include current treatments designed for crohn’s disease and even how they work:
5. Leave some open-ended questions for other members of your group to answer or elaborate on.
6. Include pictures and videos to help better explain your topic, but the majority of the essay needs to be your work (not plagiarized from another source).
7. MLA Citation
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which is distinguished by the swelling of the digestive tract. It is important to note that Crohn’s disease may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract, from mouth to anus, but this disease is mainly at the end of the small intestine which marks the beginning of the large intestine. This disease is difficult to diagnose and it is estimated that over five hundred thousand people in the United States have the disease. What do you think is the cause of Crohn’s disease?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
- Treatment of HIV/AIDS: Antiretroviral Therapy (ART)Description: HIV/AIDS, also known as human immunodeficiency virus and acquired immune deficiency syndrome, is a spectrum of conditions caused by a particular type of virus called HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)....5 pages/≈1375 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Our Health Care Crisis: The DoctorDescription: The movie I chose to review was The Doctor. In the movie, William Hurt plays the role of a humorous doctor by the name Jack Mckee, who tries his best not to get attached to his patients....1 page/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- The Benefits of Physical Activity for Physical & Mental HealthDescription: Numerous studies have explored the benefits of physical activity to the physical and mental well-being of an individual. Literature review on the subject suggests that there is a positive relationship between physical activity, and physical and mental health. The epidemic levels of overweight and obesity...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |