Preliminary Information (Essay Sample)
A business hotel wants to gather some preliminary information on how business travelers feel about the menu variety,
food, and service in its restaurants.
A fast food restaurant wants to investigate the effects that children have on product purchases.
1. Choose one of the scenarios above. Go to the CSU Online Library, and search for a research report (research
journal preferred) that provides data with insight into the situation. Briefly summarize each report, and indicate
what information you would provide to your manager in order to address the topic.
2. What would be your plan for collecting primary data? Describe the approach, sampling plan, instruments, and
how you would implement the research.
Your response should be at least 275 words in length and in paragraph form. All sources used, including the textbook,
must be cited and referenced according to APA style.
There is a need to gather information on how travelers feel about menu variety, foods and services offered by the restaurant. Young Namkung and Shawn Jang's article, "Does food quality really matter in restaurants? Its impact on customer satisfaction and behavior intentions" takes a look at the relationship between satisfaction of customers and the quality of services offered and foods served (Namkung & Jang, 2007). Customer satisfaction is essential for the restaurant to survive in the competitive hospitality industry. The restau...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to fast food:
- Taco Bell AssignmentDescription: Taco Bell, Fast Food Company has been operating a profitable business since 1962, with some up and downs in its development...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Finger Food by Nina ShengoldDescription: In the play Finger Food by Nina Shengold, the theme of love is evidently expressed and well-illustrated....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Finding the Right Price Equation EssayDescription: Hamburgers are Americas favorite food. Consumers spend more than $100 billion on the beef sandwiches every year...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |