M7A1: Love Languages Social Sciences Research Essay (Essay Sample)
M7A1: Love Languages
Love is extremely subjective. As we learned when we studied perceptions, not everyone demonstrates or evaluates experiences in the same way. Dr. Gary Chapman believes that each of us expresses and desires love, not only with our romantic partners but with our friends and family, in one of five distinct ways. Let’s learn your love language.
Visit The 5 Love Languages (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. website and learn about the Five Love Languages. Take the quiz to learn your love language. If you’re in a committed romantic relationship, encourage your significant other to take the quiz as well.
Next, write a well-organized, APA-formatted essay of 1000 words or more on the subject. What did you learn from the assessment? How does this knowledge apply to your current and/or past relationships and what you learned from the text?
Wood, Julia. Interpersonal Communication Everyday Encounters 8th Edition. Belmont: Thompson Learning, 2016. ISBN #: 978-1-285-44583-0
In a world where persons adore romantic relationships, love is regarded as the most meaningful of all emotions. The ability to have a loving, happy, long-lasting relationship is however not an aspect many people in the present and past relationships can with sincerity attest to. In order to help us understand and converse in emotional love, Dr. Gary Chapman described how love could be expressed in five emotional love languages, which are; physical touch, quality time, acts of service, receiving gifts and words of affirmation. I learned a lot on the expression of love and the lessons that I have tried as much to relate the lessons to my current relationship. I also shared the lessons with my partner.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to love:
- History essay. Kenneth Cavander. Love and Death in Ancient Greece. Article 12Description: First of all, the article is quite interesting and the story captivating. In its simplicity, the article manages to keep readers engaged and entertained throughout the article. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Article Report. Love and Death in Ancient Greece. Description: Love and Death in Ancient Greece is a well written article by Kenneth Cavander that explains the life of a woman who is caught in a detrimental love triangle....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Eat, Cook, Love-Doc Zone. Short documentary. Movie ReviewDescription: The Eat, Cook, Love-Doc Zone is a short documentary that sensitizes viewers to embrace the art of cooking. In an age where most of the people are into processed foods and fast foods, the documentary tries to bring back life into the element of taking time to make a meal at home...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Movie Review |