Article Report. Love and Death in Ancient Greece. (Essay Sample)
1. Use good essay form (introduction, body, and conclusion), proper grammar and correct spelling.
2. The report shouldbe1% to 2 pages in length.
3. identify the author's thesis, the theme of the article, or the author s purpose in writing the ride.
4. Give three facts from the article that the author used to support his/her thesis.
5. Give your opinion of the article (Did the author convince you? Why or why not? Was the main character guilty or innocent? Why or why not? Did you enjoy the article? Why or why not?).
Love and Death in Ancient Greece is a well written article by Kenneth Cavander that explains the life of a woman who is caught in a detrimental love triangle. The article sets to prove that the amount of love shown to an individual does not limit them from betraying your trust. The article is set in ancient Athens, in an age where women had little to no rights and held not statue in the society.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to love:
- Eat, Cook, Love-Doc Zone. Short documentary. Movie ReviewDescription: The Eat, Cook, Love-Doc Zone is a short documentary that sensitizes viewers to embrace the art of cooking. In an age where most of the people are into processed foods and fast foods, the documentary tries to bring back life into the element of taking time to make a meal at home...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Movie Review |
- I Want To Show And Prove That I Love My DaughterDescription: I have talked to my daughter to understand what would interest her as hobbies can indicate whether she finds this relaxing. Lately, I have learned that she wants to know more about cooking....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Beloved And Light In August: Discrimination And AlienationDescription: The two elements of racial discrimination and alienation manifested itself quite frequently and vigorously in the literary works of several writers of the twentieth century....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |