Act Of Apostle Chapter Five: A Story Of Ananias And Sapphira (Essay Sample)
Read act of apostle chapter 5 Answer questions Ask for the title number in the attachmentsource..
Act of Apostle Chapter Five
Course Name /Section
1. What part of this passage speaks to you the most and why?
The part of this passage that speaks to me the most is the narrative of Ananias and Sapphira, who, for deceiving the Holy Spirit, were struck dead at the word of Peter. This passage speaks to me the most because it shows that God will allow nothing to stand in the way of the expansion of His church and the proclamation of the Gospel.
2. What does the story about Ananias and Sapphira teach you about honesty? Read Acts 4: 36-37 compare it to their story. What is the difference between the two accounts? (What did they do that was wrong and what was their motive for doing it?
The moral of the story of Ananias and Sapphira is honesty. The story was not about how much money was given or not given, but the seriousness of being dishonest. The story teaches that dishonesty, whether in the form of an outright lie or a lie of omission, is wrong, and those who are dishonest face the consequences of their actions. Ananias and Sapphira’s sin lay not in failing to deliver all the money, but in feigning to do so. The underlying issue here was lying, not only to the church but to the Spi
- Similarities and differences between conservative and more liberal interpretations of doctri. . .Description: Similarities and differences between conservative and more liberal interpretations of doctrine within the Christian churches of the United States...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Case Response Writing Assignment: Jim and the IndiansDescription: Bernard Williams wrote this case to bring out some of the problems in one of the ethical theories we are studying in this module, but we should examine this case through the lens of our various moral theories. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Essay on Comparative Religion Life of BuddhaDescription: Examine the life of Buddha. What kind of world did he come from? What are some of the sacrifices that me made on this path? How did this contribute to the foundations of Buddhism?...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |