Capstone 7 Managing Conflict. Management Assignment (Essay Sample)
Review the issue the human resources manager is facing with the conflict between Abram and Jon. For this assignment you will prepare a 2- to 3-page report to Thomas describing how you will resolve this conflict. Describe the conflict resolution method you plan to use and justify why this is the best approach.
For this assignment, do the following:
1. Locate three peer-reviewed articles in the CSU-Global library on resolving organizational conflicts.
2. Read each article and consider your own opinion of the issue.
3. Write a 2- to 3-page report describing how you would resolve the conflict. Describe the conflict resolution method you plan to use and justify why this is the best approach.
4. Be sure to use effective written communication strategies to convey your ideas.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 2-3 pages in length.
Include at least three outside sources, in addition to properly citing information.
Unit Name & Number:
Date of Submission:
Workplace conflict is any disagreement among colleagues which may disrupt work flow, hinder teamwork and hurts productivity (De Dreu., et al 2001) Human resource personnel are normally involved in resolving conflicts. The way they handle them affects the conflicting staff and entire company because it will create a ripple effect. Conflicts are unavoidable regardless of the cause (Trudel, J., 2011)
Abram and Jon scenario is a workplace conflict and the new human resource has been tasked to resolve it because Abram who is the supervisor is unable to solve it. Managing conflicts is critical hence new human resource should consider below strategies to manage Jon’s complaint.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Divorce Essays
- Romeo and juliet Essays
- Time management Essays
- Sport Essays
- Buddhism Essays
- Community service Essays
- Hate crime Essays
- Lord of the flies Essays
- Macbeth Essays
- Basketball Essays
- Pearl harbor Essays
- New york city Essays
- Odyssey Essays
- Donald trump Essays
- Gender inequality Essays
- Great depression Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to conflict essays:
- Interview on Workplace Conflict/Negotiations Management EssayDescription: conduct one interview with someone in your generation regarding his or her views on conflict/negotiations and communication. This person may be related to you (sister, brother, cousin.) or unrelated (family friend, co-worker, etc.)...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Conflict analysis. Communications & Media Assignment.Description: Time management between couples is important but can also lead to a conflict. On March 8, Dan and Liz engaged in a conflict. The two are in a relationship (boyfriend and girlfriend) but Liz thinks that Dan is poor at managing time. ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Conflict resolution through effective communication Research PaperDescription: Conflicts in operating rooms are inevitable. Physicians working together should relate well with each other and should not allow the differences between them to affect the patient care adversely. In particular, operating rooms are volatile and complex environments where physicians ...6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |