Three Hobbies I Enjoy: Workouts, Bird Watching And Learning (Essay Sample)
2. Topic sentence for paragraph #2
3. Topic sentence for paragraph #3
4. Topic sentence for paragraph #4
Three Hobbies I Enjoy
Three Hobbies I Enjoy
The way you spend your free time determines the kind of person you are. Hobbies enables you to become a better-rounded individual, and in addition, they always turn to become important life skills, long-term passions, and eventually careers (Mantelligence.com, n.d). Academic life can be demanding and most students find it necessary to give up a couple of things along their journey in colleges. They spend less time on themselves pursuing things they enjoy. Students become caught up with assignments that they find it hard to enjoy their hobbies. In this paper, I discuss the reasons why I have embraced workouts, bird watching and learning as the three important hobbies I adore.
As a student, I enjoy the workouts as it improves blood circulation and maintains the normal blood pressure in the body. Enhanced blood circulation improves the functioning of the cardiovascular systems, thus facilitating the access to more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles (Sudhir Memorial Institute, 2018). Besides enjoying the workouts, physical exercise is the key to maintaining a healthy body weight. As explained by the Sudhir Memorial Institute (2018), overweight students find it hard to concentrate in class because they suffer from constant craving and hunger, which interferes with their studies. Therefore, I enjoy physical activity because it helps in keeping a healthy body weight and blood pressure and my overall wellbeing.
Birdwatching, also known as birding, is my second finest recreational ways I enjoy spending my free time outdoors as it thrills me when I identify
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to a good man is hard to find:
- Charles Dickens’ Hard Times: Inhuman ConditionsDescription: Charles Dickens, in his book, “Hard Times” demonstrates, candidly, how children were subjected to inhuman conditions that hindered their capacity to enjoy their childhood and transit into quality adulthoods....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- I had a hard time getting up this morning. Creative Writing EssayDescription: Even when the alarm went off in the morning I did not wake up right then as was the case in other days of the previous week. I have had trouble trying not to go back to sleep, thinking that it would only be a few minutes, and thought I would wake up early, but this was not the case...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- How Did The Us Finally Find And Kill Osama Bin Laden?Description: The operation took 40 minutes in which Bin Laden and 4 other people were killed. The operation was a closely guarded secret by the US authorities and only notified Pakistan on the operation whilst they were carrying it out....3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |