Alzheimer’s disease (Literature & Language Essay) (Essay Sample)
Read the CDC's website on population health above and choose one topic and answer the following questions as it relates to your topic.EACH QUESTION SHOULD BE ANSWERED IN PAPRAGRAGHS SO I KNOW WHICH IS WHICH.
1. Why did you choose this topic?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. What do you want to accomplish?
4. What data do you need to gather?
5. What audience will view the results?
If you are stating factual information in your discussion board response you must cite and reference in APA format.
You are expected to include at least 1 outside reference (excluding your text) for EACH question posted. This reference must be from reputable medical texts and or journals for each question posted. References must not be older than 10years.
In this paper, I choose Alzheimer’s disease as my topic. I chose it because of the alarming rate at which the disease is affecting people (CDC para 3). Therefore, research about the disease is important and people should not only learn about the symptoms and causes of Alzheimer’s disease but also learn new interventions for treatment (Wimo et al, 2014).
My topic targets people between the ages of 30 to 64 that are at the risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. When Alzheimer’s disease affects persons below the age of 65, it is called early-onset Alzheimer’s disease (Mendez, 2017). But very few people under the age of 65 years are usually affected. In the US, 5.7 million adults live with Alzheimer’s (CDC para 3).
My goal is to highlight the symptoms and causes of Alzheimer’s disease and present a portfolio of public health services, programs research activities that are geared towards knowing more about the disease (CDC para1). I will also present the risk factors that predispose the American population to Alzhei
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Literature & Language Essay: Position paper 2 on (CHINA) Description: Affecting countries globally, youth unemployment is a matter that has devastating effects on the youth in the society, and the economic growth of a nation. China has a very high population with a high youth unemployment rate over the past couple of years. ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Literature & Language Essay: Position Paper 3 on (CHINA)Description: Recently, China has succeeded in mobilizing its inward Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), which has played a crucial role in the success of economic development and exportation. Chinese FDI policies have evolved, bolstering the economy of the country....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Poverty and Inequality in ChinaDescription: For years, poverty eradication has been one of the main goals on the international stage. People living in poverty have limited or no access to basic human needs, including water, food, shelter, health, and education (China Power, 2020). ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |