Key Player / Stakeholder In Political Health Policy In Your State (Essay Sample)
For a healthcare organization to be politically viable they must have influential stakeholders. In that, the stakeholders must understand limitations and be able to adopt accordingly. In a minimum of 250 words, discuss the following:
Highlight and present one key player/stakeholder (i.e., federal, state, or local) in political health policy in your state.
Choose two state/local/federal healthcare organizations. Then, compare and contrast their political viability in terms of one/more of their health polic(ies).
Apply the “method for analyzing political feasibility” as defined in Chapter 10 of your textbook to define your key player’s viability.
Analyzing Political Feasibility
Analyzing Political Feasibility
1 Key player/stakeholder (i.e., federal, state, or local) in political health policy in your state:
A stakeholder is a group or an individual that has vested interest in either an organization or situation. Arguably, the state government plays a vital role in the healthcare field. In Georgia, most individuals are involved in the process of making relevant healthcare policies, especially in the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (McLaughlin & McLaughlin, 2014). Although the CDC headquarters are located in Georgia, the center provides health-supporting research for people in different parts of the world. Robert R. Redfield, the CDC director, started a research initiative on flu vaccines because of increased mortality rates due to influenza. Accordingly, the information retrieved from the research by CDC has an influence on health policies in Georgia.
2 Choose two-state/local/federal healthcare organization. Then compare and contrast their political viability in terms of one/more of
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- What Are Some Key Terms In Health Information Technology?Description: What are some key terms in health information technology? List and define two. What organizations safeguard health policies? List at least two organizations and a policy they safeguard....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Home Care Application: Decision Making and Conflict ManagementDescription: Write a 900 word paper. Identify the steps associated with making decisions within in health care? What types of conflict were present among the employees in the home health company?...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Healthcare: The Nursing CareerDescription: The nursing career requires the nurses to follow specific regulations which enhance the ability of the nurses to provide quality healthcare to patients....13 pages/≈3575 words | 30 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |