Community-based health Promotional Programs. Health, Medicine Essay (Essay Sample)
Building on the information you collected so far, please provide a discussion on the following:
1. How you would go about implementing your health promotion program/intervention.
2. How you would involve the community.
3. Identify and discuss the resources you will need to implement your health promotion program//intervention.
Discuss how you would evaluate your health promotion/intervention program. What would your process, impact, and outcome evaluation consist of? What evaluation methods would you use? What problems are you likely to encounter in the evaluation process?
Community-based health promotional programs have contributed greatly to the well-being of people in the United States and other parts of the world.However, the success of any health promotional program is intensively depended on the implementation procedure, resources, evaluation, and handling of the problems that may arise. As a result, this paper seeks to discuss the implementation process of a community based health promotional program, resources needed, and evaluation methods used. Furthermore, the paper will discuss the importance of involving the community in the program and the problems that may arise during evaluation.
In the implementation of the community health promotional program, it is important to have a specific population, whose health needs are known. As a result, the implementation process must have a “needs assessment” that identifies all factors that may affect the process while also providing information about the community. The information gathered assist in pulling people towards the program as people are likely to follow through if they know their health needs are understood and will be taken care of.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to community service:
- Community Settings and Community Health Nursing RolesDescription: In this sense, the presence of a working home health nursing program to help patients from the Mexican-American residents of Little Village spend more time with their families is bound to result in happier families....4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Service-Learning Reflective JournalDescription: The agency I volunteered with is the Holy Trinity Lutheran School Des Moines Private School. The mission statement of the institution is that the school exists in helping caregivers and parent of the church and the community....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- The Meso-Sociological Approach And Community AssetDescription: Meso-sociological approach – this approach to conducting studies seeks to understand the experiences as well as the interactions that takes place in groups....4 pages/≈1100 words | 6 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |