Reimbursement and Quality of Healthcare Services (Essay Sample)
1. Reimbursement in the future is projected to be based on customer satisfaction and positive outcome. Do you agree or disagree with this prediction? Cite at least two references using APA documentation to support your rationale.
2. Patients often equate the quality of the service with the quality of health care. How can you change this perception using surveys and research? Cite at least one reference using APA documentation to support your rationale.
Reimbursement and Quality of Healthcare Services
Customer satisfaction and positive patient outcome should be the basis of reimbursement in the future due to different reasons. Increase in reimbursements has forced most of the healthcare providers to come up with different ways of cutting down on their expenses. The medical insurance providers have merged to make sure they negotiate lower rates of reimbursement for the medical providers. As Robbin (2018) notes, the best approach of resolving the issue is basing the reimbursements on the quality of care that is delivered by these medical care providers and the satisfaction of the customersCITATION Vin18 \l 1033 (Robbins, 2018). Most of the healthcare facilities are using surveys on the patients to get to know their experience with certain services at the facility. In the US healthcare, priority is laid on the quality of medical services, and this has played a significant role in improving healthcare CITATION You12 \l 1033 (Youssra &am
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Government Funding on Healthcare Research Description: I predict that as the role of federal government increases in health care research, so will the impact of state and local governments be felt....1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Health Maintenance And Screening PlansDescription: Clinical preventive programs such as scheduled immunization and periodic disease screening are very important in maintaining a healthy population....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- EBP Project SignificanceDescription: The projects that involve Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) are considered as statistically significant. However, there is a possibility that the results obtained from EBP projects may not be statistically significant....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |