Community Service. Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE PROJECT DOCUMENTATION FORM
Paper isto be typewritten, double spaced, and written using American Psychological Association (APA) manual guidelines. Content must include the following:
1. Name of the organization
2. Purpose of the organization
3. Population served (type of and disease(s) served)
4. Geographical/environmental issues (describe the facility, physical layout, accessibility, transportation issues if any)
5. Professional services available in this setting
6. Social issues in the lives of the population
7. How does the organization communicate internally and with the larger community
8. Your CER/CEP is incomplete without the Community Experience Documentation Form!
Organization website to write about: https://www(dot)projectgivingkids(dot)org/
Project Giving Kids Organization
The Project Giving Kids (PGK) is a non-profit organization founded in 1971 that helps teach empathy and social responsibility to the younger generation. The organization achieves this by providing technology connecting teens, kids, and families to high quality and age-appropriate volunteer activities. It is located on 1150 Walnut Street, second floor Newton, MA 02461, and its email address is (Project Giving Kids, n.d).
The main focus of PGK is to fight poverty among teens, families, and kids in low-income regions in Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Part 4: Research AnalysisDescription: The article seeks to find why the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increase in suicidality. The authors of the article concluded that the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increase in suicide because of the preventive measures that the public has to observe to curb the disease's spread....7 pages/≈1925 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Assignment: Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Part 3: Strategies to Promote. . .Description: I have analyzed the relationship between academic integrity and writing, as well as the relationship between professional practices and scholarly ethics. I have also identified strategies I intend to pursue to maintain integrity and ethics of my academic work while a student of the MSN program...7 pages/≈1925 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Changes in Adolescence Period of Life Span (Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay)Description: Human life is made up of several stages that mark their development. The stages span from conception to the period that one can stay before death. While some people may die earlier than others, life span is concerned with the usual stages an individual goes through before death....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |