Week 1: Vaughn Translation Services Business Plan (Essay Sample)
VAUGHN TRANSLATION SERVICES
To achieve the outcomes of this class and demonstrate the knowledge you have gained through your classes at Grantham, you will be working on a project throughout this course. The purpose of this project will be creating a business plan for Vaughn Translation Services. For this first week, please write a one page description of your business plan. Include the following information:
• What type of company will you develop?
• Why did you choose this industry?
• Is it for-profit or non-profit?
• Who are your stakeholders?
You will be working on this project independently over the next several weeks. Please see the project description and requirements listed in Week 8.
Vaughn Translation Services Business Plan
Vaughn translation services aim to offer language translation and interpretation in the XYZ area. Available research suggests that the XYZ area has of recent been infiltrated by different nationalities, and linguistic diversity is on the rise. This evidence shows there is a need for translation and interpretation service to be able to transact government business and also to deal with various organizations within the area. Vaughn translation services intend to capitalize on the skill gap to offer translation services to the area.
The business will be a limited company registered in the state and ownership will be through shares (Schroeder et al., 2008; Birds, 2010). At the start, the business will have three directors with the option to add others ...
- Why is the Transportation Industry Cyclical in Nature?Description: What steps can transportation companies take to avoid or at least mitigate the negative effects of economic downturns like this most recent one?...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Legal & Ethical Issues Your Company Research Assignment Description: What are the ethical standards, federal laws, and international laws for email marketing? What can be copied online?...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Incentive Conflict EssayDescription: Identify an incentive conflict in your firm, or one you have read about, that reduced firm value....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |