Week 1: Vaughn Translation Services Business Plan (Essay Sample)
VAUGHN TRANSLATION SERVICES
To achieve the outcomes of this class and demonstrate the knowledge you have gained through your classes at Grantham, you will be working on a project throughout this course. The purpose of this project will be creating a business plan for Vaughn Translation Services. For this first week, please write a one page description of your business plan. Include the following information:
• What type of company will you develop?
• Why did you choose this industry?
• Is it for-profit or non-profit?
• Who are your stakeholders?
You will be working on this project independently over the next several weeks. Please see the project description and requirements listed in Week 8.
Vaughn Translation Services Business Plan
Vaughn translation services aim to offer language translation and interpretation in the XYZ area. Available research suggests that the XYZ area has of recent been infiltrated by different nationalities, and linguistic diversity is on the rise. This evidence shows there is a need for translation and interpretation service to be able to transact government business and also to deal with various organizations within the area. Vaughn translation services intend to capitalize on the skill gap to offer translation services to the area.
The business will be a limited company registered in the state and ownership will be through shares (Schroeder et al., 2008; Birds, 2010). At the start, the business will have three directors with the option to add others ...
- Traditional and VirtualDescription: The term Traditional Logistics refers to general material flow and or bulk shipping of goods from a certain location (of production or processing) to a specified client within predetermined geographical areas...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Mountain ProductsDescription: Mountain Products Business and Marketing Essay Master's level...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Advertising Networks: E-Business Final Research PaperDescription: Why have advertising networks become controversial? What, if anything, can be done to overcome any resistance to this technique?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |