The Microsoft Project Familiarization (Essay Sample)
Prior to completing the assignment, be sure to review the selected MS Project tutorial videos located in Week 2 of the Blackboard online ©purse.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you summarize your thoughts on Microsoft Project:
1. Give your opinion on how easy or difficult MS Project seems to be from a user experience standpoint
2. Suggest at least two (2) challenges you foresee in using MS Project in this course.
3. Describe why it is important to use a tool like MS Project instead of using other tools (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel) to manage and track your schedule.
MS Project Familiarization
Business and Marketing
MS Project Familiarization
The Microsoft Project is a bit challenging to use, but once a person gets used to its features and functions, they will love how its function. This online project management tool is great because it will transfer the MPP files and then it comes with all the features a person needs to fix the file. However, the challenge here is that the files are large making and it difficult for anyone to share the file. For instance, the project milestone refers to a period that highlights an essential accomplishment in a project. I like this feature because it informs you how far you are in the project.
I think that one of the challenges that could happen in the future is related to the fact that MS Project does not show difficult calculations running behind it. Furthermore, they happen every time you use a planning software prior to knowing what other terms mean. There is a Critical Path that lists the tasks which need to finish on time, but there is a broken critical path that indicates a planning problem. This is a difficulty that anyone might encounter in the future while using MS Project.
Another challenge MS Project has, i
- Location BiddingDescription: United Airlines and Indianapolis situation are unfortunate as far as the financial state of the company and the economic set-up o the town are concerned...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- INF410: Project Management Cycle in the Business WorldDescription: Define project management and explain its importance to the business world. Explain project life-cycle management and the benefits of project managemen...7 pages/≈1925 words | 6 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Who Is Most Likely To File Suit Against An InstitutionDescription: Who Is Most Likely To File Suit Against An Institution? Why? - Business and Marketing Essay...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |