Week 4 Assignment: Funding Of Mobile Spa And Beauty Services Business (Essay Sample)
Mobile Spa and Beauty Services; Business also includes online sales (Facial products, Nail Products, Health and wellness products, makeup, and hair products); worldwide shipping
Create a memo proposal using the AIDA model (Persuasive Paper) in a Microsoft® Word in a minimum of 1,400 words. You will add an introduction and conclusion, and your paper will include the following components:
•Convince your audience to invest capital resources to develop the product or service you intend to sell and explain your rationale. See Figure 9.5 - Persuasive Message Using AIDA model.
•Gain credibility (for yourself and your request) and (2) to make your readers believe that helping your product/service will indeed benefit the company. Close with a request for some specific action, and make that course of action as easy to follow as possible to maximize the chances of a positive response.
•Include secondary research to support your argument, related to your product and/or service. ◦Explain what you will do in case the selected product or service does not initially sell as much as expected.
◦Indicate potential digital channels for marketing your product or service.
◦Consider cross-cultural and multinational implications.
The following guidelines will help you effectively format specific memo elements:
•Addressees. When sending a memo to a long list of people, include the notation See distribution list or See below in the position at the top; then list the names at the end of the memo. Arrange this list alphabetically, except when high-ranking officials deserve more prominent placement. You can also address memos to groups of people--All Sales Representatives, Production Group, New Product Team.
•Courtesy titles. You need not use courtesy titles anywhere in a memo; first initials and last names, first names, or even initials alone are often sufficient. However, use a courtesy title if you would use one in a face-to-face encounter with the person.
•Subject line. The subject line of a memo helps busy colleagues quickly find out what your memo is about, so take care to make it concise and compelling.
•Body. Start the body of the memo on the second or third line below the heading. Like the body of a letter, it's usually single-spaced with blank lines between paragraphs. Indenting paragraphs is optional. Handle lists, important passages, and subheadings as you do in letters.
•Writer's initials. Unlike a letter, a memo doesn't require a complimentary close or a signature, because your name is already prominent at the top. However, you may initial the memo--either beside the name appearing at the top of the memo or at the bottom of the memo.
Mobile Spa and Beauty Services MemoNameInstitutional AffiliationDate
Subject: FUNDING OF MOBILE SPA AND BEAUTY SERVICES BUSINESS
Mobile Spa and Beauty Services is a business that is established with the intentions of helping the local people in Warlington City to have easy access to services at a cheaper cost. We also offer various products such as facial products, nail products, health and wellness products and also hair products. The products that we offer to our customers have been proved to be effective by the different customers who have previously visited our shop. Besides, we have a license from the state department of health which qualifies us to provide our products to the customers. As part of making sure that we grow our business and open up more shops in different parts of the state, we are preparing a memo to encourage any of the members who might wish to invest in our business to come and talk to the management of Mobile Spa and Beauty Services.
Benefits of Mobile Spa and Beauty Services and Products
At Mobile Spa and Beauty Services we always value our customers, and we aim to ensure that we serve you to the level of your satisfaction. Our business is made up of staff who have been well vetted to make sure that they are hospitable to the customers and they provide our customers with satisfactory services. There are various benefits that one gets when people use our services.
* Our services are always cheap, and we try as much as we can to give you the value for your money.
* Our customers are welcomed with a cup of coffee at our shop as they wait to be served by our customers.
* The products that we provide are effective, and they can meet your needs.
* We also offer outdoor services. If you cannot be able to reach our shop, then you can contact us, and we will deliver the product that you want at your doorstep.
* You will have access to imported beauty products that are durable.
Strategies if the Product and Services Do not sell as Projected
1 Revising the pricing strategy- Our Company will revise the marketing strategy to make sure that we have formulated our prices in a way that we will not scare away our customers and we will be able to get a profit even though it is little.
2 Revise advertisement strategies according to the target audience- If the products fail, we will revise the advertising strategies that were put in place to make sure that the strategies target the audience of our products.
3 Lower the Costs of Operation- The business will lower the costs of operation so that we can able to meet the projected sales of our products and services.
4 Offering Discounts- We will also offer discounts on the products and services that we provide as the strategy of making sure that we meet the target sale.
5 Giving Offers during the festive season- We will give offers to our customers during the festive season such as during the time of Christmas, during Valentine and any other seasons. The strategy will market our products and increase the sales.
Marketing Our Products or Services
We always market our products and services through various means to ensure that we ca be able to reach a large number of peop
- Mystic Monk Coffee Case Study Strategic Analysis AssignmentDescription: Build your skills in sizing up company resource strengths and weaknesses and in conducting strategic analysis in a variety of industries and competitive situations...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Lululemon Athletica Case Assignment: Variety Of Athletic WearDescription: Through rapid expansion, quality product line, effective management and sound sales strategy, Lululemon transformed into a multi-store enterprise. This case study seeks to analyze these strategies and how effective they were in transforming Lululemon....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Nucor Corporation: A Steel Manufacturing Company CaseDescription: This case study, seeks to analyze how Nucor Corporation rose to prominence, and the adoptive measures it adopted during challenging times....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |