My Dream Job To Become A Restaurant Manager (Essay Sample)
My dream job is related with business ,manager in one restaurant.
Search indeed.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to find job openings for this career in or near Philadelphia. List three companies that are hiring.
Choose the job opening that you find most appealing. Write the job title and post a hyperlink (clickable link) link to the job.
List three important activities that someone in this position would perform.
List three important KSA's (Knowledge Skills and Abilities) that someone in this job must have.
What degrees, credentials or other qualifications are required?
Describe how this particular position compares with an identical or similar position found at http://www(dot)careerguidance(dot)com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
What kind of salary would you expect for this position?
Do you believe that you have the personal character traits to be successful in this position? Explain your answer.
Would you enjoy this job? Why or why not?
Look for other job openings available at the same company. You can do this by searching indeed or you can visit the company website. Describe a job opening (it doesn't have to be related to business) that looks appealing to you. Explain why you find this position interesting.
My Dream Job
My dream job is to become a Restaurant Manager who is able to share my creativity and my ideas to an environment that appreciates ambiance and food like I do. Companies that have a job opening on this career are Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, and Legal Sea Foods. Co.
A restaurant manager leads the shift and the team to ensure smooth restaurant operations, including opening/closing duties.
A Restaurant Manager will also assist with staffing, training, scheduling and any employee relations or guests issues/concerns during the shift.
The restaurant manager is also responsible for generating ideas that would promote income generation like Menu ideas, promos and marketing schemes.
Three KSA's (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) for this kind of job are:
* Excellent guest service and communication skills
* Capacity to promotes a team atmosphere and function as a leader and member of a team
* Knowledge and practical experience involving restaurant and hospitality management
For this kind of job, you must have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restauran
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to dream:
- Drum Dream Girl Analysis Coursework Writing AssignmentDescription: The poem is about a girl who dreams of playing the drums in a place where only boys are believed to play the drums. ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Who Is The Person You Dream Of Becoming And How Do You Believe Syracuse University Can Help . . .Description: Hard work is the secret of all success. There can never be any success without the passion for work hard. Bill Gates is one of the business tycoons who have shown that hard work pays....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |
- Choosing In The Dilemma: Normal Jobs Or Dream JobsDescription: Analysis the questions from three factors: labor market, parents' expectations and, for international students, the idea of home. Structure would one introduction, three(or more) body paragraphs for each factors, and one conditions....6 pages/≈1650 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |