My Dream Job To Become A Restaurant Manager (Essay Sample)
My dream job is related with business ,manager in one restaurant.
Search indeed.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to find job openings for this career in or near Philadelphia. List three companies that are hiring.
Choose the job opening that you find most appealing. Write the job title and post a hyperlink (clickable link) link to the job.
List three important activities that someone in this position would perform.
List three important KSA's (Knowledge Skills and Abilities) that someone in this job must have.
What degrees, credentials or other qualifications are required?
Describe how this particular position compares with an identical or similar position found at http://www.careerguidance.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
What kind of salary would you expect for this position?
Do you believe that you have the personal character traits to be successful in this position? Explain your answer.
Would you enjoy this job? Why or why not?
Look for other job openings available at the same company. You can do this by searching indeed or you can visit the company website. Describe a job opening (it doesn't have to be related to business) that looks appealing to you. Explain why you find this position interesting.
My Dream Job
My dream job is to become a Restaurant Manager who is able to share my creativity and my ideas to an environment that appreciates ambiance and food like I do. Companies that have a job opening on this career are Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, and Legal Sea Foods. Co.
A restaurant manager leads the shift and the team to ensure smooth restaurant operations, including opening/closing duties.
A Restaurant Manager will also assist with staffing, training, scheduling and any employee relations or guests issues/concerns during the shift.
The restaurant manager is also responsible for generating ideas that would promote income generation like Menu ideas, promos and marketing schemes.
Three KSA's (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) for this kind of job are:
* Excellent guest service and communication skills
* Capacity to promotes a team atmosphere and function as a leader and member of a team
* Knowledge and practical experience involving restaurant and hospitality management
For this kind of job, you must have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restauran
- A Midsummer Night's DreamDescription: A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Theseus, Duke of Athens. Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons Literature and Language Coursework...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Dream Variations Description: Literature and Language Essay: Dream Variations ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby and Winter DreamsDescription: F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby and Winter Dreams. Gender roles On the eighth page of the book, tom Buchanan is seen to close the windows in the room. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 9 Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |