1 page/≈275 words
Group Dynamic (Coursework Sample)
This is a Group Dynamic Course. Please used your imagination or your personal experience. Some help: These are the questions what I have to answer it. My group is a female group everybody well prepared.They always have good idea.They are doing everything 100%. I was not that prepared than they are.I was quiet during the team work. Also I have to work on the communication because this is my second(third) language.) So please use your own word what you are think or some of your experience.I need a sample or "guide" for this. If you have any question pease let me know. Here are the questions. 1. What are your observations about yourself and others in the meetings and team exercises so far? (specify the situations and the emotion felt or thoughts you had) 2. How have I participated in the different group situations and what impact did my behavior have on other people, the task and myself? How did I react to feedback? 3. Are there aspects of how I behave that I would like to do differently? Which ones and why? 4. Are there aspects of other people's behaviour that I found challenging? 5. How did I respond to their behaviour? Was my response effective in moving forward? 6. How can I respond more effectively to behaviour or situations that I disagree with? source..
1. What are your observations about yourself and others in the meetings and team exercises so far? (Specify the situations and the emotion felt or thoughts you had)
As a team, we really stick to our objectives and try as much as possible to solve any dispute amongst us amicably. As far as I am concerned, I usually strive to do my part in time in order to minimize inconveniencing members of the team. Initially, I thought I would not fit well in the group due to my language, but the members were understanding and accommodating.
2. How have I participated in the different group situations and what impact did my behavior have on other people, the task and myself? How did I react to feedback?
I have fully participated in all activities and each situation has been a learning moment. Being a member of the group, my part has always been finished on time, keeping in mind that being focused is a virtue to success. Being an easy person to relate with, this behavior has impacted positively to the group. They have realized one doesn`t have to be arrogant to achieve anything. I value feedback and anytime I am corrected, I don`t become emotive but rather take it as an opportunity to improve myself.3. Are there aspects of how I behave that I would like to do differently? Which ones andwhy?
Some of my behavior that I would like to change is to be a little bit outgoing and assertive. At times, due to my language, people misunderstand me and as a result, my point of view may not be implemented.
4. Are there aspects of other people`s...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Manifest destiny Essays
- Trifles Essays
- Vietnam war Essays
- Ethics Essays
- Globalization Essays
- Kite runner Essays
- Drugs Essays
- Artificial intelligence Essays
- George washington Essays
- The crucible Essays
- Body image Essays
- Terrorism Essays
- Autism Essays
- Edgar allan poe Essays
- Mahatma gandhi Essays
- Progressive era Essays
- Homework: Implicit Premises. Deductive vs. Inductive Arguments Description: Social Sciences Coursework: Homework - Implicit Premises. Deductive vs. Inductive Arguments ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Coursework |
- Group DynamicsDescription: Social Sciences Coursework: Group Dynamics...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Coursework |
- Traditionally Marginalized Group in AmericaDescription: Undergraduate writing level 3 pages Social Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Coursework. Traditionally Marginalized Group in America...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Coursework |