Describe All Components of the Nursing Process (Coursework Sample)
Please let me know if this is something you can do. And please apply my 15% discount.
Describe all components of the nursing process.
Select one (1) phase in the nursing process and answer the following questions:
Explain the role of the RN in the phase.
Give a minimum of three (3) specific examples of how the phase is integrated in the patient's care.
Explain the four(4) types of health assessment listed below and provide an example for each.
Ongoing partial assessment
Describe All Components of the Nursing Process
Components of the Nursing Process
The nursing process is mainly described in a framework that involves planning and individualized approach to the care of patients (Maenhout, & Vanhoucke, 2013). However, there is a typical strand that unites the nursing process and the manner in which the nurses work. These components in the nursing process include; Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
The process of assessment remains one of the essential parts in the planning and delivery of medical care. This process involves the determining of health needs, activity programs, daily living skills, accommodation issues, social events and support requirements among others (Maenhout, & Vanhoucke, 2013). An instance of this can be depicted in the event that a RN assesses a patient hospitalized and in pain and tries to determine not only the physical cause as well as the manifestations of the pain but also the response of the patients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Medical TourismDescription: An increasing number of people from the USA and other western countries are choosing to get their knee replacement in India, Costa Rica or Mexico...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |
- Organizational InformationDescription: The American Association of Primary Care Providers is a national organization comprising of interns, students, and practitioners from the health care industry...8 pages/≈2200 words | 6 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |
- Widespread legalization of Marijuana Description: Marijuana is essentially a mix of dried flowers and leaves obtained from the hemp plant....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |