Assessing Information About Attachment Bibliography (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
this assignment is about how to assess information on the subject of Attachment. This is a two step process.
First, you will become familiar with resources by researching the internet or libraries for sources of information on attachment and assessing these resources as offering professional or popular information.
Second, you will write up the results of your research and assessment of information in the form of an Annotated Bibliography of Resources on Attachment.
Professional information is research (empirical/observable findings) and/or theories that are published by professionally regulated print or electronic media. Individuals who provide this type of information are typically researchers or scholars who have earned credentials and/or acceptance by members of their professional group.
Popular Information: In contrast, information for popular consumption does not need to meet these standards. Often this information refers to research, but is discussed and reported in language geared for the general public
Please do not use Google engine .
Instructions for Written Assignment
1. Select: You will select one professional journal article and write this information up as an Annotated Bibliography
2. Very Important information: The sources of information that you use in your Annotated Bibliography must be written in the same format used for writing references at the end of a paper using APA style format.
My subject area is: Early childhood education
Assessing information about attachment
Institution of affiliation
Assessing Information about Attachment
Cortazar, A., & Herreros, F. (2010). Early Attachment Relationships and the Early Childhood Curriculum. Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 192-202.
The article examines the predominant early childhood curriculum in the United States against the needs of learners. The article notes that the curriculum is learner centered. It places the leaner at the core of the curriculum. The curriculum is designed to fulfill the needs and aspirations of the learner. However, the paper notes that the article’s definition of the learner is flawed. The curriculum designers assume that the learner can establish relationships with relative ease. Where the leaner will not feel overly anxious without support during creation of these relationships. This is indicative of secure attachment as noted in the a...
- Provide an Annotation: Year-Round Schooling ResearchDescription: Provide an annotation that is written in your own words, without the excessive use of direct quotation or extensive paraphrasing, for each source from part B....8 pages/≈2200 words | 10 Sources | APA | Education | Annotated Bibliography |
- Academic DishonestyDescription: Balik, Sharon, Kelishek and Tabak, talks about how academic cheating in nursing student practices and how students future practice after graduation can be predicted...6 pages/≈1650 words | 12 Sources | APA | Education | Annotated Bibliography |
- Morphological and/or Syntactic DevelopmentDescription: Morphological and/or Syntactic Development. Sentences, sounds, phrases and words are the building blocks of any language (Annotated Bibliography)...3 pages/≈825 words | 10 Sources | APA | Education | Annotated Bibliography |