How Bullying Affects People In A Several Way (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. Create a complete preparation outline using template below for a persuasive speech.
2. Topics: Bullying in schools.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and the central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to three and main points with supporting resources to two per point.
5. State your key points in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
Bullying In Schools
Bullying in schools outline
Topic: Bullying in schools
Specific Purpose: the speech aims at informing the audience how bullying affects children and what we can do. The essay also highlights how bullying has increased over the years and suggested way eliminate this problem
Introduction: my name is Helen, and I would like to talk to you about bullying and how it affects school going children. I also want to urge each and everyone to take the responsibility by eliminating this vice.
1. Bullying affects people in a several way
Bullying can lead to low self-esteem. Young people who are always bullied begin to feel worthless (Goodstein, 2013).
The act of bullying affects children's ability to see themselves positively (Kowalski et al., 2012).
Bullying can cause psychological problems in the end. Children who are bullied develop anxiety because bullying puts them in a state of fear (Goodstein, 2013). Bullying also causes posttraumatic stress disorder or suicidal thoughts (Goodstein, 2013).
When children are bullied, some tend to resist while others feel overwhelmed causing many problems. Many young teenagers have committed suicide to avoid being bullied (Kowalski et al., 2012).
2. With time, many forms of bullying have emerged with cyber bullying being one of the biggest problems parents have to deal with (Kowalski et al., 2012).
3. As a community, there are several things we can do to prevent bullying. First, if you are being bullied it is important to report the case immediately (Kowalski et al., 2012).
Conclusion: With the many effects caused by bullying, we need to stop this vice before it ...
- Should Donald Trump be confirmed as the President of the United States?Description: This question about Trump’s viability to be a president is not really that relevant anymore since, whether we like it or not, he was already elected...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Communication Skills you Need to be Successful ResearchDescription: Communication is often misconstrued to mean the exchange of words simply. However, communication represents a lot more than just words. ...1 page/≈275 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Learning English by film in the classroom: importance and the effectDescription: Learning English by film in the calssroom Literature and Language Speech Presentation...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |