How Bullying Affects People In A Several Way (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. Create a complete preparation outline using template below for a persuasive speech.
2. Topics: Bullying in schools.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and the central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to three and main points with supporting resources to two per point.
5. State your key points in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
Bullying In Schools
Bullying in schools outline
Topic: Bullying in schools
Specific Purpose: the speech aims at informing the audience how bullying affects children and what we can do. The essay also highlights how bullying has increased over the years and suggested way eliminate this problem
Introduction: my name is Helen, and I would like to talk to you about bullying and how it affects school going children. I also want to urge each and everyone to take the responsibility by eliminating this vice.
1. Bullying affects people in a several way
Bullying can lead to low self-esteem. Young people who are always bullied begin to feel worthless (Goodstein, 2013).
The act of bullying affects children's ability to see themselves positively (Kowalski et al., 2012).
Bullying can cause psychologica...
- Writing Assignment About A Chinese Great Man Zhou EnlaiDescription: The people I want to talk about is Zhou Enlai. He was the first Premier of the People's Republic of China. We can talk about everything, his story and what he did for China and so on, and his affect in China....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Outline: How to study for tests and pass?Description: Speech Presentation: Outline: How to study for tests and pass? ...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- The Role Turkey Plays and the Influence it has on the Middle EastDescription: Turkey now plays a changing role in the Middle East. Three years ago, Ahmet Davutoglu, the then Turkey's foreign minister said, that the change in the Middle East will be managed by them. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 10 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |