How Bullying Affects People In A Several Way (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. Create a complete preparation outline using template below for a persuasive speech.
2. Topics: Bullying in schools.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and the central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to three and main points with supporting resources to two per point.
5. State your key points in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
Bullying In Schools
Bullying in schools outline
Topic: Bullying in schools
Specific Purpose: the speech aims at informing the audience how bullying affects children and what we can do. The essay also highlights how bullying has increased over the years and suggested way eliminate this problem
Introduction: my name is Helen, and I would like to talk to you about bullying and how it affects school going children. I also want to urge each and everyone to take the responsibility by eliminating this vice.
1. Bullying affects people in a several way
Bullying can lead to low self-esteem. Young people who are always bullied begin to feel worthless (Goodstein, 2013).
The act of bullying affects children's ability to see themselves positively (Kowalski et al., 2012).
Bullying can cause psychologica...
- Opening Speech-Model United NationsDescription: The Model United Nations, obviously, is not without it issues. The open deliberation over how to attempt change is still dynamic, and the Barranquilla is focused on this exertion....1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Abraham Lincoln Gettysburg AddressDescription: Abraham Lincoln Gettysburg Address Speech Presentation...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Luton Street LightingDescription: A speech to be delivered to an adult audience, persuading them to support a local issue such as the development of a cycle track...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |