PUBL0042 International Organizations: Theory and Practice (Research Paper Sample)
To develop an argument relating to an aspect of inter-state cooperation (e.g. compliance, enforcement of commitments, the impact of domestic politics) through international institutions. Essay questions to choose from, guidance and one sample essay are included in the attachments.source..
PUBL0042 International Organizations: Theory and Practice
Quantitative research design
What influences economic cooperation between the UK and Europe countries?
Countries cooperation matters vary from trade and economics, politics, security, migration, health, international agreements/laws and sometimes joint military exercises. At the same time, the nation-state and sovereignty influence perceptions about international relations, and the friendliest nations are most likely to co-operate (Keohane, 1992). Economic cooperation can be contentious as states adopt different policies to improve their competitiveness, but still, need to cooperate and sometimes compromise to trade.
Economic cooperation is important as it influences economic policies and growth when there are fewer barriers, but economic diversification and the lack of political will are stumbling blocks towards achieving an agreement (Krause, Suzuki & Witmer, 2006). Furthermore, there are differences in economic development and states have different economic competitiveness. In the EU, German is the strongest economy that is diversified and has a large manufacturing base. President Trump has increasingly focused on protectionism, and there are growing economic tensions with China, and other nations and regions may also increase protectionism.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- The Role of the US in Fall of the Shah and Rise of Khomeini to powerDescription: The revolution that took place in Iran was purely as a result of politics (not guerrillas or military rebellion) that was largely influenced by the United States of America. This is according to a plausible theory fronted by (Fattahi) on what transpired in the last days of Shah in Iran...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Do you think that the federal government has enough, too much or just the right amount of po. . .Description: The statement, government is not the answer to our problem; the federal government is the setback, by president Reagan describes today’s reality in the United States....5 pages/≈1375 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Eu’s Policy Brief On Internal Security? Social Sciences EssayDescription: The European Union is an intergovernmental and supranational organization composed of 28 member countries in Europe. In essence, it is an economic and political union that binds its member states to laws within a shared judicial and legislative institution. As such, the member countries adopt common laws...7 pages/≈1925 words | 8 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |