Reasons for Making Algae Protein Baking Powder (Essay Sample)
Hi, based on this topic and all research that you did, my team chose to make the baking powder with algae protein for the end product. can you please write about 1-2 pages long research why choosing the baking powder? please send me the payment link so that I can pay the order.source..
Course Code and Name
Reasons for Making Algae Protein Baking Powder
As a result, for the market analysis, it would be good to make baking powder with algae protein. This form of the product is the best suitable for the different market conditions since it is affordable, easy to transport and, frequently used and long-lasting.
The market research from the developing countries indicated that the people would be willing to substitute their protein foodstuffs with a protein item that is cheaper than what they have been consuming. Baking powder is relatively cheaper to most people as compared to other sources of plant proteins (Ansari, Faiz Ahmad, et al. 560). Therefore, making the algae protein inform of baking powder would guarantee a ready market in such countries. In addition, it would also be affordable in developed countries since some of the people would be willing to try a new product.
In addition, the product will be exported to countries far away from the production center. It is easier to transport the algae in powder form as compared to other forms such as cookies. The baking powder will be packed in waterproof packages to reduce its chances of getting destroyed (Gnansounou, Edgard, and Jegannathan 305). As well, its storage during transportation and after purchase by the customer would not require money. The baking powder can be stored up to the expiry date without having to refrigerate it. Also, the powder form would not be bulk, and therefore, a huge amount will be transported to the consumers. This will help in the reduction of transportation costs since other forms of the algae would have turned out to be bulky (Vigani, Mauro, et al. 88). Transporting a bulky product is costly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Researching the Canterbury Pilgrims in Late 1300s EnglandDescription: The research questions in Part I of this activity will give you only a brief glimpse into the people of the time and how they lived. It will also demonstrate how Chaucer creates characters who help us understand the complexities of the historical time period....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Increasing Militancy and Strength of the Labor Movement from 1933 to 1939Description: During the early 1930’s, the United States fell into a pit of a terrible depression, and the future of labor unions seemed very bad. In 1933, only about three million workers were members of a labor union compared to around 5 million members in the previous decade...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Income Inequality in the US: The Effect of Growing Inequality in the Last 50 YearsDescription: This is a paper for a writing class. I hope you can prepare three drafts for me. The first draft is the introduction about 2-3 pages....6 pages/≈1650 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |