Background and Key Elements of Trumps Immigration Policy (Essay Sample)
1. Please no dot plagiarism, the professor is very strict about that and she will use some special tools to check.
2. At lease 90% of the essay has to be your own word. At most 10% of the essay could be the sources.
3. Please write the essay follow the outline, use the six sources i provided.
4. The use of my outline and provided six sources are required.
5. The Grade Rubric from professor is attached.
Thank you very much!
Trump’s immigration policy
The immigration policy is a policy that the United States' President, Donald Trump, initiated from his campaigning period to curb illegal immigration into the country and consequently eliminate the negative cases that arise from uncontrolled immigration. According to President Trump, this policy is meant to formulate laws and enforce them against the illegal entry of people from other nations thus, improving employment opportunities and other services for American citizens. President Trump proposed so many reforms that he wanted enforced immediately to allow the United States manage and monitor not only the number of foreigners who enter the country but also, the country from which they come. The executive order that he signed a few days in office especially concerning the immigration policy was meant to put on hold the issuance of green cards and the allowing of the influx of immigrants until proper channels are put in place. Immigrants charged in a court of law in the United States for criminal offenses have been deported back to their countries. This policy also includes a directive to build a wall along the United States-Mexico border. It also has an element which directs the banning of people from nations that have a history of terrorism from entering the United States without extensive and proper examination of their personal backgrounds CITATION Imm16 \p 3 \l 1033 (James 3). The policy has raised a worldwide uproar that aims to condemn the disadvantages and many effects that arise with its implementation. There are many elements of the immigration policy that President Trump signed for enforcement. This paper will focus on elements of the immigration policy and discuss both the positive and the negative aspects that are revealed in the policy.
Donald Trump’s ancestry traces to his grandfather, Friedrich Trump who emigrated from Germany to the United States in 1885. President Trump was born as the fifth child in his family on the 14th June 1946 by Maryanne Trump and Frederick Christ. He holds an economics degree from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania CITATION Eth15 \p :ethnicelebs.com \l 1033 (ETHNIC :ethnicelebs.com). He is widely known for his successful businesses and a famous television personality. He first expressed an interest in politics in 1987. He withdrew his candidacy even after winning two Reform Party presidential nominations in the year 2000. Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign in 2015 and won the elections on a Republican ticket against his opponent Hillary Clinton. Although Trump has come out strongly against immigration, this concept of immigration is not new in the history of the United States. There have been discussions even into the meaning of the word "immigrants" whereby its meaning has changed from referring to people moving within a country to apply to international movements of people. In fact, in the year 1790, the United States Congress passed its first law that was meant to restrict citizenship for immigrants. Other laws were passed afterward to restrict immigrants of certain origins from entering America CITATION Way88 \p 1 \l 1033 (Wayne 1).
Key Elements of Trumps Immigration Policy
Thea policy has led to the recent call by Trump's administration to have a United States-Mexico border wall. Trump said that the Mexican government would pay for the construction of the wall; this would be achieved through an increase in border crossing charges and other tariffs. This wall is meant to keep off all illegal migrants from entering the United States. The construction of such a wall and especially its funding has restrained the relationship between Trump and President Enrique Nieto of Mexico who has argued that his country will not support the idea. L...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to immigration:
- The Connection Between Culture And Racism AssignmentDescription: It is important for the community to live in peace and harmony for the achievement of set social goals. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Cultural Assimilation Speech Presentation AssignmentDescription: Cultural assimilation is when an individual from a minority group loses their cultural identity due to circumstances, and resembles that of a dominant group...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Speech Presentation |
- Evaluating Sources: Trump's New Immigration PolicyDescription: The First source talks about the introduction and definition of immigration. And a little bit about US immigration history background....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Coursework |