Gender Pay Gap (Essay Sample)
1- please follow the sample essay structure exactly, which will be attached(sample report), including graphs or pie chart with explanation, language of cause and effect in( issue discussion as will as in issue outcomes, and no more than 10% of direct quotation of the whole Report.
2- I will attach articles which you can use them or you can your own.
3- the topic of the report is (Income Inequality between men and women OR Gender Pay Gap), you have the choice between these two topics.
typically review multiple perspectives on an issue and do not align to one single “correct” answer, but rather present several possible solutions. You must reference a minimum of 6 academic sources (in-text citations as well as in the reference list).
A business report has four key stages to accomplish these aims:
1. Executive Summary: states the purpose or aim of the report. Provides background details relevant to the situation and summaries the problems and current recommended solutions.
2. Issue Discussion (contributing factors): Identifies the problem and states 2-3 contributing factors which have caused the issue.
3. Issue Outcomes (consequences/effects): States 2-3 points of consequence, each providing a brief summary of one of the subsequent effects of the issue
Note: Data diagrams and data commentaries will be integrated into the Issue Discussion or Issue Outcomes stages to support the information being presented.
4. Recommendations: states 2-3 action-oriented, concise, realistic and feasible recommendations to respond to the issue being researched.
You should also include the following: a cover sheet, a table of contents, and a list of references (minimum 6 sources).
Gender Pay Gap
10th August, 2015.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Executive Summaryâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..3
3. Issue Discussionsâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦4
3. Issue Outcomesâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦...5
This paper is going to look at the issue of economic gender disparity among women and men. It is well documented, and in fact taken as general knowledge, that the women are the â€˜weaker' gender. The societal perspective and stereotypes towards women has essentially led to the divisive practices against women, such as gender discrimination. It has resulted in the formulation and enactment of legislations to protect the women against the harsh side effects of gender discrimination (Chubb et al, 2008).
Gender discrimination has continued being a contentious part of each society, spanning almost all sectors of it, and lately the employment sector. This sector has continuously experienced a marked difference between the salaries received by the women, and those received by men. The gender wage gap has over the years, continued to be a contentious issue.
Economic gender disparity is basically the situation whereby individuals of both genders have a difference in their pay, even when there is a distinct certainty that they have got similar competences. There has been a significant reduction in the gender wage gap over the past fifty years; however, the likelihood of the gap closing down is minimal.
This is to mean that there are currently still the general stereotypes about gender and their respective roles (Global Employment Trends for Women, 2009). It is going to provide a brief background on the issue, addressing the contributing factors to the issue, the effects of this situation, and then give relevant recommendations.
As indicated by the White House, full-time working ladies acquire 77% of what their male partners procure. This implies that ladies need to work more or less 60 additional days, or around three months, to gain what men did before the end of the earlier year. On the other hand, our own particular evaluation, which is taking into account hourly income of both full-and low maintenance specialists, disc...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Vietnam war Essays
- Ethics Essays
- Globalization Essays
- Kite runner Essays
- Drugs Essays
- Artificial intelligence Essays
- George washington Essays
- The crucible Essays
- Body image Essays
- Terrorism Essays
- Autism Essays
- Edgar allan poe Essays
- Mahatma gandhi Essays
- Progressive era Essays
- Overpopulation Essays
- Professionalism Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to minimum wage:
- Examining Competitive StrategiesDescription: Wal-Mart is a low-cost provider that is also a market leader in the retail sector, and this strategy has been effective as the company has maintained a competitive edge over the competitors...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Japanese CorporationsDescription: While wage restrictions have their advantages, mainly in balancing wages between the highest earners and lowest earners...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- News Media Creative WritingDescription: You are required to produce a news report, feature article, or editorial on a current issue of your choosing. Your article will need to be biased and utilise appropriate literary devices....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |