Coaching and Organizational Change. Social Sciences Essay (Essay Sample)
The instructions are added with articles there are 5 questions to be answered 4 scholarly resources in text citations and a reference page
Coaching and Organizational Change
Read the "Efficacy of Executive Coaching in Times of Organisational Change" article, and in 1,000-1,250 words, do the following:
1. Provide a brief summary of the article's main points,
2. Compare quantitative and qualitative measures listed in the article.
3. Explain how the article related to coaching and organizational culture.
4. Write five reflective questions a coach could ask the executive to help identify strengths, weaknesses, and untapped potential within an organization or company.
5. Explain why you chose the questions you did.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required,
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Ref
COACHING AND ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE
Summary of the Article
The journal, ‘Using the Organizational Cultural Assessment (OCAI) as a tool for a new team development’ by Jeff Suderman is a report on evaluation on how a psychometric tool can be used by a new organizational leader in the development of a team. OCAI is a tool that was developed to help organizations identify their current organizational culture and the one they prefer to achieve. OCAI entails research on the feelings of the workers in an organization on the culture and what they feel should change (Suderman, 2012). Suderman analyzed how this psychometric tool can be used in the development of new teams in an organization by a new leader.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to scientific essays:
- Philosophy. basic critical thinking and reading. Social Sciences EssayDescription: Thesis statement: Adam Gopnik’s essay “Shootings” does a great job in demonstrating how poor implementation of guns contributed to mass killings, but fails to consider the other contributing factors that would have strengthened his argument....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Discussion questions on the assigned readings. Social ScienceDescription: Please listen to 2 audio recordings: a) Dylan Rodriguez, Critical Resistance and b) Sisters in Action for Power, Portland. https://soundcloud(dot)com/incite-audio...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Social Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |
- Nature Nurture Cultivation. Biological & Biomedical SciencesDescription: Nikolai Ivanovich Vavilov, Luther Burbank, and Norman Borlaug are outstanding agricultural scientists' who used the biology of phenotypes to explore the nature of genetics of genotypes....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |