1 page/≈275 words
Literature & Language
Smithsonian Human origins-www.Humanorigins.si.edu (Essay Sample)
STARTE ASSIGNMENTS---ANTROPOLOGY SEE ATTACHED FOR INSTRUCTION source..
SMITHSONIAN HUMAN ORIGINS Name: Course: Professor Name: (June 13, 2012) Smithsonian Human Origins In the Smithsonian human origin program a research is conducted in the field and lab to determine the evolution of the early humans. The key research is mainly in east Africa particularly Kenya and in East Asia China and Indonesia. According to research human adaptations over the past six million years was affected by environmental changes. A research by Dr Rick potts human evolution is affected by the dyn...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to human trafficking:
- CULTURAL SURVIVALDescription: Literature and Language Essay: CULTURAL SURVIVAL ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- ANTHRONOTES Description: Undergraduate Essay: ANTHRONOTES...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Enhancing Employee SatisfactionDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Enhancing Employee Satisfaction...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |