1 page/≈275 words
Literature & Language
Peer review paper (Essay Sample)
After reading classmates paper, answer these questions as a way to help your classmate make improvments classmates paper is attached as a word document. what did u like about this paper? what questions do you have? what are 2 specific improvments you would make? how would you grade him/her? A B C or D Identify the course, assignment, and date. Provide positive feedback, where appropriate, on the criteria. Identify areas for improvement, where appropriate, and recommend improvements source..
A good write up keeps the reader with the urge to read more and get new insights. It is paramount to note that, any writer should always aspire to make his /her paper as detailed as possible, not leaving any gaps or hanging statement that may confuse the reader. In the paper titled polluted insight, there are a number of things that were really done well, making the paper look professional and outstanding in the way concepts and ideas are presented. One of the things that are profound and well presented in the paper is coherency. From the beginning to the end, there is coherency in the way information is presented. The writer follows systematic approach of presenting facts and information, making it easy for the reader to follow. The other factor that is of importance is the relevancy of information presented. The writer succinctly talks about pollution in the lake and how it affects both plants and animals. The arguments presented are supported with literature and diagrams/images.
The question I will have to this writer is an evidence of how many people have been affected by pollutants on the lake and what the current achievements stand at. The two major improvements I would suggest on this write up are: in-text citation and curren...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to pollution:
- the global water crisisDescription: Undergraduate writing level 10 pages Life Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. the global water crisis...10 pages/≈2750 words | 10 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Causes and Effects of Global WarmingDescription: High School Essay: Causes and Effects of Global Warming...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Oil spillsDescription: Life Sciences Essay: Oil spills ...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Life Sciences | Essay |