Air Traffic Management: VHF Data Link and ADS-B (Essay Sample)
An individual essay is requested with appx. 1.000 words max (excessive texts are being rejected!).
Questions to be answered:
1. How is the technical working principle of VHF Data Link and ADS-B? What are differences?
2. Which role play the two concepts for Air Traffic Management?
3. Which data are exchanged?
Please answer precisely the questions
Air Traffic Management
The technical working principle of VHF Datalink and ADS-B
It is common for pilots to wait for some minutes for their clearance to be permitted. During peak travel periods, when a single channel is used for air traffic control, communication delays are likely to occur. Aviation experts recommend the use of a faster-abbreviated speech to control air traffic (Sahawneh et al., 2015). Commonly, the voice channels are busy restricting pilots from reading the clearance information causing misunderstanding and route conformance errors.
For several years, air traffic control systems rely on pilots to provide them with weather updates and other important data. Such limitations have been overcome by the introduction of aircraft communication addressing and reporting system (ACARS) which helps in transmitting information f
- Final Project About Teacher-Student InteractionDescription: Do all of your professors teach their class the same way? How are their styles different? Do you think this is a good or bad thing?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Politics Research Assignment: Causes of the Arab SpringDescription: The essay will assess your ability to research the academic literature, and then present a coherent and compelling argument as a polished academic essay...7 pages/≈1925 words | 6 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Essentials Of Doctoral Education For Advanced Nursing Practice Description: A nurse working in one of the most prestigious hospitals and with passion to help her patients to feel better, works efficiently....2 pages/≈550 words | 10 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |