1 page/≈275 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
The Certainty of the Information (Essay Sample)
On each person listed do one of the following. A paragraph for each so only 2 paragraphs needed total
• Ask a probing question.
• Expand on the colleague’s posting.
• Offer polite disagreement or critique, supported with evidence
Week 3 Responses
Week 3 Responses
Dear Yolanda, my question is how does the statistical presentation of previous measles cases in the discussion prove the certainty of the information? Measles is a dreaded disease across the globe. Yolanda Torres discusses how the disease has impacted the human body through its symptoms. The symptoms create a social discomfort whereby the post is more reflexive on how to control and treat the disease. The discussion is satisfactory because it gives a clear outline on the control of the disease. The fact that vaccination against measles has been advocated for in the discussion proves the reliability of the discussion whereby it can be used as a directive discussion. The grass root approach of preventing the disease is efficient because nurses will make the education process much simpler hence improving children health. Therefore, the message delivered by the discussion is an important case study that illustrates how to effectively control and prevent measles.
Karen Brooks also presents a discussion on measles where her discussion is mainly based on the drawbacks of measles control. Dear Karen, my probe question with regards to your discussion is what do you think is the role of community nursing in the control of measles outbreak? The discussion illustrates multiple of challenges where parental objection towards immunization is a great blow towards measles prevention. A clear understanding is created by the discussion whereby Southern Africa has been explained as the most hit by the challenges. However the discussion on Africa challenges has been overemphasized in the discussion because the same challenges in Af...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to vaccination:
- EdemaDescription: In healthcare study or research, there are two common methods used. These are the qualitative and the quantitative methods ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Infectious Disease, Biological and Drug Defence Description: Infectious diseases are disease caused by microorganisms and are transferable from one person to another....5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | Harvard | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Infant/Child Immunization vs. No Immunization #2Description: Immunization, also referred to as vaccination, is administered for the protection against diseases such as measles, rubella, diphtheria, mumps, polio etc...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |