2 pages/≈550 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
Pain Management during Intrapartum (Essay Sample)
Pain Management During Intrapartum Instructions Helping a woman manage her pain during the labor and birth process is an essential role of the registered professional nurse who works in labor and delivery. Compare and contrast one (1) pharmacologic and two (2) non pharmacologic pain relief measures for the intrapartum woman. Identify risks / benefits of both and discuss the role of the RN in providing nursing care to the woman and her support person during the labor and birth process. The paper should be no longer than two pages in length. Use a 12 font size and double space your work. source..
Pain Management during Intrapartum
(March 21, 2013)
PAIN MANAGEMENT DURING INTRAPARTUM
When a woman thinks of having a baby, what comes to her mind is the pain that one undergoes during and after delivery. Despite of mothers love for the baby, fear has been for a long acted as a barrier to many women that it makes them to delay in having a child. So to all women someone who can them in managing the pain is of great impact to them. However, there are some ways that are used to help mothers to relief the pain during labor, delivery and after birth process.
One way of managing the pain during intrapartum is by using pharmacological measures. Pharmacological pain relief measures are the methods which are not mostly used by all women in the labor ward, but they are administered to the client after assessments by the doctor and only when it is necessary they are given. These methods are known to finish the pain completely by either putting the patient into sleep and others blocks the pain in a particular region of the body. These applies to methods like epidural and spinal blocks that are when the mother is prepared for a cesarean sectio...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to child labor:
- Therapeutic CommunicationDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Case Study. Therapeutic Communication...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- Discuss the pros and cons of the minimum wage. Does it benefit society or merely distort lab. . .Description: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Mathematics and Economics Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Discuss the pros and cons of the minimum wage. Does it benefit society or merely distort labor markets? ...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Essay |
- Children have different reading interests and preferencesDescription: Conclusion: children have different reading interests and preferences...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |