Admission in MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Program (Essay Sample)
1. Describe how your professional experiences have prepared you for future education in the role which is the focus for your desired specialization.
2. Describe your plans to alter your work, professional and/or personal obligations in order to have the time needed for graduate course and practicums.
3. Identify one significant contemporary issue / problem in the United States healthcare system and explore how members of the nursing discipline can help address that issue or solve that problem.
Personal Statement for admission in MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Nursing to me is a call, never a money-making career as termed by men. With increased rates of unemployment, many individuals run for courses that offer quick employment. I take nursing as my life partner, a lifelong learning and growing experience. I admire the fact that a family nurse can grow from a registered nurse to a family nurse practitioner or doctor of nursing practitioner. As I age, nursing profession ages with me both in knowledge and practice. Having had nursing training, being a licensed nurse and post undergraduate practical training in a healthcare facility as a family nurse practitioner has molded me towards family nursing. Having experienced first hand experience dealing with various ailments and patients, I am confident that nursing is the best choice for me. Therefore, I have experienced all the challenges and satisfaction this profession can offer. Thus, I believe I have the stamina and am ready to commit to the academic needs that will see me to the top of my career path in family nursing.
I am flexible, patient and handles the pressure that comes with nursing coup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to personal experiences:
- W5D Different Formats for Creating and Maintaining a PHRDescription: Discuss at least 3 different formats for creating and maintaining a Personal Health Record (PHR) while including specific components that should be included in one. List and explain 4 benefits of having a PHR and how this may impact the health care of an individual....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Nozick's Experience Machine Writing Assignment Description: Robert Nozick came up with an experiment that poses the question of whether people would agree to plug into a machine that gives the desired feeling for the rest of their lives...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Writing About Transitional Life Experiences Description: Society and cultural influences shape the transition from child life to adult life. The transitioning of disabled children in China is different from that of their ‘normal’ siblings....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Education | Essay |