Mission Possible (Essay Sample)
"Mission Possible" Please respond to the following:
Describe how an organization’s mission statement and values are supported by specific aspects in the marketing, operations, technology, management, and social responsibility sections of a business plan.
In a real life situation, feedback from your business plan development team can be extremely valuable. Explain the value of receiving feedback from your ‘team’ (your instructor and fellow students) on the various sections of your non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) business plan while you work towards making necessary revisions
Company Name: Annex Beverages Inc.
Product: Alvaro is an all-natural non-alcoholic malt drink made with fresh fruits.
Mission Statement: Annex Beverages mission is to provide a healthy and sustainable business to its clients. This is accomplished by committing themselves to improving the quality of life in the communities where we do business.
The mission statement and values for Annex Beverages Inc. as of many companies are supported by specific aspects in the marketing, operations, technology, management, and social responsibility sections of a business plan. For example the management team is responsible for communicating the companyâ€™s mission statement and values to new employee recruitments.
The general manager is responsible for communicating and energizing the companyâ€™s values to its employees. In an organization, when the top level personnel communicates to employees, they can then use the feedback received from the employees to determine the feeling of the employees towards the certain communicated information (Mosca, 2010).
For my non-alcoholic beverage, communication and feedback from the business plan development team is key in determining market success of the brand. After communicating to the team that consists of my instructor and fellow students about the development of my business plan, I can then use their feedback as part of the elements for planning and establishing new ideas that would be helpful to promote the brand as well as when setting up new policies for the company (Nielsen, 2008).
I would therefore encourage my team to be at liberty and feel free to provide genuine feedback so that it can pave way for generating new ideas regarding my business plan. Questions, suggestions and corrections will be welcomed. As is true in the communication process, their feedback would also help me to measure whether my message was succ...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Discussion Week 7 Bus 599Description: The sources and use of funds take into account how much money is needed, where it comes from and how it will be put to use...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Stock Markets and the EconomyDescription: Money supply is one mechanism of monetary policy that the Federal Reserve uses to stabilize the economy by influencing real activities such as consumption...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Pros and Cons of GlobalizationDescription: How has the economic downturn impacted trends in protectionism and nationalism?...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |