Creating A Social Media Ad: Model Choice & Target Market (Essay Sample)
Your assignment is to choose one of the three models and develop an ad that will be placed on a social media site of your choosing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or another) that will lead to increased market share for American RVs.
To begin, consider how your choice of model will affect the rest of your project. First, you’ll have to research the target market for your model choice. Your choice of model will influence which age group and income level you’ll try to reach, what your major selling points will be, and on which social media site you will place your ad. You’ll also need to do some research on the RV industry and determine who American RVs’ two major competitors would be. Through your research, determine the following about the top two competitors:
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How effective is their advertising?
Use your research and the advertising principles you’ve learned to create an effective social media ad. You’re limited to creating one ad and including it on only one social media site of your choice.source..
Creating a Social Media Ad
Social media is one of the best sources of online marketing, and a lot of businesses have turned to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networking sites to meet new people, target potential customers, and hire best candidates from across the globe. It's safe to mention that social media sites are most reliable and authentic when it comes to selling different products and services and engaging new customers from across the globe (Spasovski, & Trkman, 2015).
Model choice and target market of my ad
Keeping in mind the current market trends, I have come up with a stunning and unique social media advertisement. The purpose is to sell RVs (recreational vehicles) to a large number of people in the United States. The term recreational vehicle is mostly used as an extensive category of motor vehicle, including well-designed, expensive or least expensive limousines. I have tried my best to choose a range of vehicles that could fulfill the requirements of all types of customers. My target audience for this ad is people from 15 to 55 years, and I will definitely provide them with comfortable and affordable limousines. For this purpose, I aim to use different types of RVs such as motorhomes, fifth-wheel trailers, caravans, campervans, truck campers, and popup campers. All of them will be of different sizes and models, ensuring that all American citizens can afford my RVs. The model I have selected is as below:
I have selected this particular model after keenly checking its history, customer reviews, and overall performance. Hopefully, it will be a good investment for me, and I will be able to earn something from $400 to $1000 per month in the beginning. Feedback and suggestions are, however, welcomed from my seniors as I really want to grow in this industry by targeting maximum customers through social media.
Two main competitors
While preparing myself for a bright future and establishing my business, how can I forget about the competitors? As I plan to launch this recreational vehicle in the United States, two main competitors are American Coach and Coachman. American Coach mainly deals
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to social networking:
- What Is The Role Of Protest And/Or Technology In Democracy?Description: This paper critically analyses the role of protest and technology in democracy. Protests play an instrumental role in fighting for democracy, particularly when the participants have a unified goal....5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- General Motors Co. Pulling Out Of FacebookDescription: General Motors Co. (GM), withdrew from Facebook advertising after identifying that the site had little impact on the consumers’ intent to purchase their vehicles....3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Social Media And The Effects On Kids: Intelligence And InteractionDescription: This paper argues that when it applies to kids, studies have found that social media enhances their intelligence and their interaction with others contrary to the claims that social networking adversely affects kids by making them stupid and making them addicted to the Internet....5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |