Fraud Risk Assessment Accounting, Finance, SPSS Essay (Essay Sample)
Fraud Risk Assessment
Since you did so well on the SEC’s tasks, they recommended your services to a company in need of a fraud risk assessment. The company, B.M. Madyson Plastics, Inc., is a mid-sized regional manufacturing firm. The company is seeking your recommendations for fraud prevention strategies.
Use the Internet or your text to research the elements of an effective fraud policy.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
Outline the elements of a fraud prevention plan that communicates the most effective elements of a fraud policy, indicating the rationale behind each element.
Make specific recommendations to management that demonstrate how the elements you chose will provide effective fraud prevention.
Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Create recommendations for effective fraud prevention strategies for a given company
Fraud Risk Assessment.
Fraud Risk Assessment.
Every organization needs a fraud risk assessment tool to determine the threats to its functionality. Procedures and controls for mitigation are arrived at after identifying the risks. Risk assessments deal with issues such as misappropriation and illegal acts. Management and stakeholders should come up with fraud control measures for the mitigation process. This paper aims to outline the elements of a fraud prevention plan and give recommendations on how these elements are sufficient for fraud prevention.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- Risks and Controls Accounting, Finance, SPSS EssayDescription: The WorldCom company scandal involved the company falsely increasing the earnings amount in its profit and loss account by approximately $4billion. The fraudulent accounting affected the company’s balance sheet, form 10-K filing, annual report, and income report. A company has to report ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |
- Asset allocations of University Investments. Accounting, Finance, SPSSDescription: Assume you are the chief investment officer of the University Investments Office and are managing an endowment of $1.4 billion on behalf of the university. ...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |
- AIS Risks and Controls Accounting, Finance, SPSS EssayDescription: Over-stating revenues, profits and assets-along with devaluing liabilities are common financial statement fraud across the world. In 2001, WorldCom, an American telecommunications company, recorded one of the most dreadful and most massive accounting scandals that led to its bankruptcy...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |