Statement of purpose Communications & Media - Admission Essay (Admission Essay Sample)
Why are you interested in pursuing the degree of Master of Communication Management?
Which area of focus in Communication Management (e.g., marketing communication, media & entertainment management, organizational and strategic corporate communication, etc.) interests you more, and why?
If there are other details about academic performance, etc. that you wish to share.
I am aspiring to pursue a Master's degree in Communication Management. I have a background in Marketing at a graduate level and would like to specialize in Marketing Communication. Having been actively involved in the family business, which I helped to build to become a viable enterprise, I realized several gaps. Most of these were due to the incompetent management of communication, both within and without. These experiences motivated me to look for an excellent way to deal with such impediments. After intensive research and consultations, I concluded that I needed to pursue an advanced marketing communication course. In the long run, I developed an interest in learning the core marketing communication concepts that will enable me to acquire a solid foundation in the principles of marketing. There have been far-reaching changes in the marketing platforms that require advanced communication management skills. The Master's degree program will enable me to gain these skills that are essential in managing changes that are rapidly taking place in business processes management across the business world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to time management:
- MGT Dis 6. Conflict Management Styles. Integrating ConflictDescription: Conflicts are a daily phenomenon in every organization. It is impossible to avoid conflicts but can be managed in order to get the best out of it. Conflict may occur when two parties or people interact regardless of their position in the organization....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Critical Thinking 5 EMG National Response Framework (NRF)Description: The National Responses Framework (NRF) has been in operation since 2008. The need to reinvent the disaster management framework in the United States of America (USA) became of significance after two disaster management plans turned out to be obsolete. The two plans, National Response Plan (NRP)...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- My 1BA3 Portfolio of Competency Development – Stress ManagementDescription: This reflection and academic have nothing to do with the student's personal experience, try to write a freshman's writing level, not required but demanding high authenticity. This assignment has a ppt on the school website to see some of the information about the assignment and the purpose of the assignment...3 pages/≈825 words | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |