Educational Programmes in Archaeological Museums Thesis (Thesis Proposal Sample)
Hereby I sent you the necessary information, it includes (see files):
1) The general information with some reading
2) Some thoughts (from teacher)
3) (!) The page you will use (very important to use/edit this page with the given +/- 275 words, excluding the words that are already in it of course)
NB.: it is VERY important that you think about a SOLID structure for my thesis proposal that begins with the "research problem".
NB: A literature study is, I think, the best option here.
If things work out well, I would like to work on the thesis together!
Jeroen van Dijk
Educational programmes in archaeological museums
1 .Name: Jeroen van Dijk
2 .Subject: Archeological Education in museums
3. Titles: Educational Programs in Archaeological Museums targeting children
4 .Research problems
The main research problem is how archeological museums improve learning about culture for children, as they need to learn about the past. Many archaeological education programs have targeted the adults, and as more children are aware of culture and historical past they understand the significance of museums in education. Argyropoulos et al (2014) point out that addressing the issue of context in archaeological education targeting children goes beyond what is present in museum exhibitions to improve cultura...
- Educational Programmes in Archaeological Museums ThesisDescription: The main research problem is how archeological museums improve learning about culture for children, as they need to learn about the past...1 page/≈275 words| 10 Sources | APA | Education | Thesis Proposal |